sb newbs

G

gwari

3 sbs grouping at 03:00 in the morning, newbs ;-)

Furiouz, lvl 23 merc

D

del_eneste

wajn..and also you posted that at ten to 2..get time right etc :eek:

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by gwari
3 sbs grouping at 03:00 in the morning, newbs ;-)

Furiouz, lvl 23 merc
Actually there was 5 of us, and whos the n00b who dont cap his level before trying to take us on? And whos dumb enough to have a non stealther, no speed toon trying to get to the CK? Begging for a ganking.

Bet u shat your pants when u instanly died hehe :m00:

G

gwari

lol you guys never heard of CET, 1.51 gmt is 2.51 cet

instantly died lol, you gimps took 10 seconds to kill me with 3 people and i think you all missed your PA. Ah well, thats what stealthnewbs are for ;-)

but i know there is a solo sb out there who will give me a fair fight, there must be!

W

Whoodoo_RD

You do talk wet, you insta died and no, 2 of us PAd you instantly.

Ill give u a one on one anytime, oh i did....then your infil m8s ganked me.....

You aint all that.

G

Grimgors

Originally posted by gwari
instantly died lol, you gimps took 10 seconds to kill me with 3 people and i think you all missed your PA. Ah well, thats what stealthnewbs are for ;-)

rofl it took about 20 secs for the alb zerg to kill my savage and i killed a wizzy and merc :p solo

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Grimgors
rofl it took about 20 secs for the alb zerg to kill my savage and i killed a wizzy and merc :p solo

my bonedancer took out a fg of hibs :sleeping:

N

Necrofancy

Whocanseeme isn´t that much of a challenge, my inf Noui pwns him all the time, and he´s thrust :)

B

behatch

Originally posted by Necrofancy
Whocanseeme isn´t that much of a challenge, my inf Noui pwns him all the time, and he´s thrust :)

melee=20% bonus

sb=nerfed

2 and 2 go together and what do you have:

"my infil owns you,you n00b"

when actually its

"i'am a lame 13 year old tosser who jacks off every night and carnt get a gf"

I

iceflower

>but i know there is a solo sb out there who will give me a fair fight, there must be!

Somehow, the assassin trade and fair fight seems to be a contradition in terms. The whole idea of the assassin is to stack the odds in their favour or are you talking duels a la the three musketeers.... :-D

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans on Excalibur

S

savan

maybe i havent read this thread proporly... and therefor dont know witch bg its about ( or does it matter?)

but i know for sure, that my SB Savan... she rules... and i got some nice 1vs1 fights with other inf's/ns's

thou most fights are the PA lander the winner

but hey, i got wtfpwen'd as well... (Grrr Amasita !! dont wtfpwn me everytime :/ i know u have higher stalth and have some sort of a bb, but hey, once in a while u could have let me pa u, and maybe that could even it out?) /end of whine...

as for sb newbies... soem may be, some may not be...

as for infil newbies, some may be, some may not be...

as for ns newbies, some may be, some may not be...

dont generalize from 1 person... lol that could make me say that i wtfpwn Ns's, but hey, i got wacked by mylittlehelper once in a while...

this post has nothing in mind actually, its just a statement imo...

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by savan
maybe i havent read this thread proporly...

You dont say?

You should have stopped here, everything you posted thereafter is pure drivvel.

Lil-tip m8, re-read what you type before posting, you'll be amazed at how daft you sound sometimes ~:)

I

iceflower

>3 sbs grouping at 03:00 in the morning, newbs ;-)

Sorry mate, your post isnt very clear.

Are you annoyed that you got killed? In that case, cry more. That kind of thread is soo old on this message board.

Do you find it amusing that stealthers group? Never been to Emain then? You will get a very rude wake up there :)

Do you find it amusing that people play the game at the wee hours? Remember that the teenage factor is quite high in this game, they havent been forced into the day and night cycle you eventually will find yourself in due to real life demands on you.

Besides, running along the well trodden path straight from apk to ck isnt the best tactic when running solo...

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Necrofancy
Not only do you have 20% on melee, but every time we have crossed paths you are never alone, in fact I loved ganking all your caster m8s one by one while you all camped MTK.

Oh and even though I was solo against you lot of hi-de-hi'ers, it was always me that got the first hit in too :p

How ya like them apples.

BTW, gotta reroll this one soon, 260RPs in 1 week casual play, too fast for me, hope youll be rolling a new one too :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Faeldawn
You dont say?

You should have stopped here, everything you posted thereafter is pure drivvel.

Lil-tip m8, re-read what you type before posting, you'll be amazed at how daft you sound sometimes ~:)
I got bored reading that after his first line too...anyone care to sum up his drivel?

F

finbahr

Originally posted by Faeldawn
My car took out a squirrel...

hope it was a grey one hate those rats with fluffy tails

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by finbahr
hope it was a grey one hate those rats with fluffy tails

I'll ask Chrissy, she may have a few bits left on her tyres that i can examine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom