sb movie

illu

Part of the furniture
Dooooownlooooooooading :> I'll have to watch this after karate - can't wait :)

Oli - Illu

Priz

Loyal Freddie
dling hope its anygood or ill make a spam macro /macro aaa /send diabloman zzzzz

:p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
very nice video :) good fights, would have liked to see a few losses in 1v1 to add a bit more excitement but enjoyable nonetheless.

lots of respect to you, i havn't ever seen you whine about anything and for playing a solo stealther for so long that is one hell of an achievement. :) keep it up!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
very nice video good fights, would have liked to see a few losses in 1v1 to add a bit more excitement but enjoyable nonetheless.

lots of respect to you, i havn't ever seen you whine about anything and for playing a solo stealther for so long that is one hell of an achievement. keep it up!

You miss my whine dont ya vodka :(

Nice movie m8, i might c ya arround if i ever come back :mad: (givf spare time stupid work) :puke:

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Very nice vid mate,
You seem to match up nicely against the highest rrs around ;)
Bit shocked to see myself in the vid going down when unbuffed like that :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nice movie indeed, and a nice variety of enemies and RR's. Unfortunaly I wasnt in it, that would have made the movie even better (lol jk) :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Dutch_NS said:
Nice movie m8, i might c ya arround if i ever come back :mad: (givf spare time stupid work) :puke:

Come back!

And I wasn't in it, Diablo! Shame, we had so many nice fights :) Still very nice movie mate, keep it up ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well played diabloman.

You have my respect. As VF says you are there in the backgroun pluggin away plying your trade. you are always a tough fight and a very honorable opponenent.

its players like you that keep this game going you have balls, honor and skill and this all comes across in your video.

keep doing what your are doing because unfortunetly for every great player like you there is 1000 bag pipe mofos making the game shit.

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Fought you several times and suprised none of our fights are there /shrug

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks like you took a lot of the "big" names down. Music wasn't my cup of tea but encoding quality was good. Worth a look imo.

Galid

Loyal Freddie
very good fights in there m8 =) however music really put me off it... watched it but turned music off half way trough.

fight vs me, Damn i wish i had punshed DB in the end when u was on 5% ;D

Galid

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
not bad, was good playing but i hate when people make vid's with IWIN writen all over them, i like to see the close shit :p how ever i might open ns for a month or so the stealther action looked nice ;p

najs vid over all!

illu

Part of the furniture
Very nice vid in the fact that you killed a lot of the "better known" assassins with relative ease! That high CS / low envenom spec seems to be doing you good! :>

The quality of the vid was great, the writing was a bit weeny, but tbh it was easy to see what styles you were doing.

The fights were a little one sided, but that is not your fault, the CS evade line seems to rip through your opponents. You obviously saved up a lot of footage for this vid, but I was hoping to see maybe a few more vs. multiple fights, or maybe a few more down to the last few swings - hold your breath - fights :).

Also there were a few fights where a 2nd player attacked you, and I think you should have a couple of weaps pre-poisoned in your bag to debuff them and stick a poison on them, but that's a small thing. You are obviously specced for all out minimal weapon changing, maximum CS line damage, but I think you might do even better on some opponents sticking a couple more rounds of dots on them.

But anyway - great stuff, scary for your enemy opponents :p A lot of the people you killed, I have great trouble killing, so keep up the good work and looking forward to vid number 2! :>

Oli - Illu

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
the movie was ok but just to point out your character looks constapated at the end :eek2:

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Nice, I liked the music. First time I ever heard FLA in a daoc movie :)

Oh, the movie was nice too. :D

Priz

Loyal Freddie
no your not in it xry =)

but biablo nice movie /salute

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
tough sb, prolly the toughest one out atm.
i kinda agree with VF here, show some losses in the vids. Its not just ur vid tho, 90% of the stealthvids shown are wins only, gets kinda same old after awhile.

oh and diablo, remember to keep those armor parts with +stealth repaired :D

kaldion1

Fledgling Freddie
Thx all for the info :))
Gona downloade more musik for the next 1 and i dident have any fights i loose in dident think you whant to see that but i gona have som loose fights in the next 1 got many of those :)
I have gone from 1600*1200 to 1280*1024 so next tim you can see the hp bar and styles beter
sorry for my bad eng ;)

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Pretty much what he said
Always had nice fights with your SB when I met him with my Infil Diablo :)
The fights in the video were of a nice quality although sometimes very dark, and I liked the fact that you have inlcuded 'known' stealthers. I would like to see closer fights in your next video, including some losses on your part; apart from that I think that the only thing missing would probably be some more editing in the video, i.e. give some comments on fights or such like Illusb does :)

Impaired

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom