SB movie

T

Tacticus

Originally posted by Ximadir
how did he get neutral to grannies? :)

Hehe yeah i was wondering about that one too. Very nice trick getting grannies neutral.

X

Xeanor

grannies hardly ever aggro

can stand on top of a aggro granny 1 minute and it still doesn't do anything

or sometimes you walk up to them and they aggro already

really dodgy, was just lucky i think

H

Harhr

do i need some sort of extra software to play it? my winamp just shows a black screen and i can only hear the music.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Harhr
do i need some sort of extra software to play it? my winamp just shows a black screen and i can only hear the music.

Try a DvD player

S

Shike

guess u need newest divx, nothing more :)

A

ashitaka

Can't help but to notice all the failed PA's, yet fights won.. I'm not entirely convinced that the word "skill" has anything to in this thread.
Nonetheless, nice movie, fun to watch - makes you wanna play a buffed assassin..

edit: Harhr - you need to visit www.divx.com (like 2 others have allready said), download and install the DivX codec.

L

Lubricador

end regen 3 potions duration 2 minutes also she has long wind 2 that means perma sprint for 2 minutes .
Great video but she could do more things like apply more poison when fighting 2 guys, use more positionals after stun etc but anyways she plays good

O

old.Atrox

Please clarify a bit.

Or was that just a bad joke? [/B]

I couldnt play it in Media Player, but it worked with PowerDvD

S

Shanaia

yes ... get buffs to RR9 then proof you don't need them

mmk

S

shanks

Lol at german albs, her running around killing stealther after stealther at mmg while albs sit at bottom of stairs without reacting, priceless. :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by shanks
Lol at german albs, her running around killing stealther after stealther at mmg while albs sit at bottom of stairs without reacting, priceless. :p
Is that not what all albs do???

A

Aussie-

movies proof nothing shows only the winning moments

even a thane would look uber.

S

shanks

Originally posted by Aussie-
movies proof nothing shows only the winning moments

even a thane would look uber.

Thank you captain Obvious. :D

K

klavrynd

all i saw was tons of low rr's and people with no resists (pa that takes 40% and more off a paladin, sure...)

on the other hand, some very nice camerawork

R

Rambo

good movie, specially the end of it...

this sb playing good but its nothing special ...imo

C

Cap

Was a really nice movie, surely it only shows the best fights but those fights are really nice imo.

P

pudzy

Originally posted by klavrynd
all i saw was tons of low rr's and people with no resists (pa that takes 40% and more off a paladin, sure...)

on the other hand, some very nice camerawork

Yub

G

Gizor

tbh I would like to see a movie from one of u guys, PROVE that you can do better imo before saying - AMAGAD! only killing low rr's and unbuffed

:D

J

jua-

she knows how to play turning the camera around, v important, perforating, snaring runing,very few do that.

C

Cush

I know I cant do better since im usualy so bloody bored before i past/get to the first milegate that i end up doing somethign very silly (like attacking someone i know but are in a fg or something)
And I aint got no BB so cant get buffs and no SC(on my hunter and sb that is) so not like I can kill anything anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom