SB MA Ways.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Whisperess
Guessing it's mistyped ( as I assume it's suggestions from players still ) - guessing that the correct reading would be:

If you use Grapple - the next style from your opponent will drain 50 fatigue, do low damage, have a bonus to hit and penalty to defense.

That would be useful - the original reading sound rather bad :D

No, it means:

Grapple - an any-weapon style, which drains 50 end from your enemy, does low damage, has a bonus to-hit and a penalty to defense.

i.e. hit them and remove their endurance.

I

iluvatur

ie .. hit a caster and ensure he hasnt got end to outsprint you... oh but you can always quickcast ... if they didnt run-through and abuse lag etc *yawn*

P

Pin

Originally posted by iluvatur
ie .. hit a caster and ensure he hasnt got end to outsprint you... oh but you can always quickcast ... if they didnt run-through and abuse lag etc *yawn*

i.e. attempt to hit the caster, but be unable to actually do anything to him because he has a bodyguard, and oooops, your whole group is full of tanks, and he's immune to melee damage and all the while nuking the crap out of your group.

or a caster's guard hits an oncoming tank, and removes their endurance meaning they can do less damage to your group, and your caster can run away easier.

B

Belomar

Has it been confirmed that bodyguarded casters cannot be interrupted?

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Pin
No, it means:

Grapple - an any-weapon style, which drains 50 end from your enemy, does low damage, has a bonus to-hit and a penalty to defense.

i.e. hit them and remove their endurance.
almost the same :) still useful :)

Users who are viewing this thread