sb/bd movie

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
It iz a known fact that each and every fight with mids is PLAGUED with bonedancer adds who insta dd you for 700-1000 damage.

It iz also a known fact that bd groups are unkillable, as the seriously overpowered bonedancer pwns the enemy groups, while 3-5 more bds add on the fight to fuck it up even further.

Some Mids actually see the thruth!
While BD's in a fg vs fg fight are just another opponent, I was revering to a solo vs solo fight. Still, BD's don't suck in fg vs fg either.
Regards, Glottis

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
While BD's in a fg vs fg fight are just another opponent, I was revering to a solo vs solo fight. Still, BD's don't suck in fg vs fg either.
Regards, Glottis

omg I agree with glottis :eek7:

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
insta for 700-1000 ?

HAEHaheahHEAHehaEHEAhHEHAEHEhAHEHAEHAEHhAHEHAEhaheHAEhAEHAEHAEH

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
obviously the reavers he fought as a bd didnt have a clue how to play their class, i mean com`on use aura to interrupt the healer pets so they run then u have plenty of time to kill bd safe. thay should have safley pawnd the BD in 20secs tops.

and the sb vid, erm, he acctually had no intention what so ever to survive each fight. all of them was suicide runs,. i admit he got the rpts but why go and die after each fight?

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
reading this stuff, I'm so glad I play my overpowered Shaman in WoW :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom