SB at MMG

S

Snake.ster

Hi , think it was Zyld of Jyld ?

i was stealthed with camo up , would like to know how she saw me from way out of Longbow range , 3 middys , totally changed direction and ran right up hill and whacked me m i nearly swallowed my twix ffs :)

was just wondering if id better put more into my stealth hehe , 33+12 atm

M

Melodic

has happened to me too at hmg in odins, with a sb/runie combo and no hunter in sight

T

Tranquil-

Nope, Camouflage only works against See Hidden. Normal detection rules still apply.

A

Alrindel

I'll often try my True Sight as our group goes through a milegate, there are very often two or three stealthers loitering around hoping to catch a lone player away from his group. Popped a couple of Norse in Odin's last night at the Hib milegate - very satisfying. :great:

S

Snake.ster

nah wasnt a hunter anywhere , when SB stealthed i hit TS , skald and other turned round , sb unstealthed , other's looked like they /stuck , then all 3 came right at me .

Yes camo takes away see hidden , and resorts it back too normal see stealth clipping distance , which coincidently is no where near as far as my lngbow range , was just very weired , would love an explanation from the SB him/herself , normally SBs/NS see me about 10 pace's away , with camo up , but this was just amazing LOL.

just be careful all u stealthers out there , this SB has UBAH see hidden , we r not safe anymore!!

T

Trinilim

I smell hacks or there was a hunter in the area (behind a tree or something) that you didn't notice that used TS

S

Snake.ster

Hmm , if there was a hunter nearby deffo didnt see , i always hit Ts and spin at least once , even so i got no hits with bow msg , and even if hunter was grey con , they would still shoot at u , well i would of done hehe.

T

Thae

Originally posted by Snakester.
nah wasnt a hunter anywhere , when SB stealthed i hit TS , skald and other turned round , sb unstealthed , other's looked like they /stuck , then all 3 came right at me .

Maybe your camo went off when u hit TS?

D

Dr. Mangler

ban all haxxor´s NOW

the game is much more interesting without any cheats/hacks etc. etc.

only gimps uses cheats/hacks

Users who are viewing this thread