SB ^^ again :p

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
- Another question im relvling a new SB , norsefemale , as i didnt had me 12 auto traind stealth pts on me kobbie , im making a new one , and i wonna go a high CS spec like : 44 Cs 36 sthl 38 sword +13 on rr3 = 51 25 env so i have me lvl 37 debuff on rr2 , And then i got 34 LA left !
- Does the LA makes alot off diffrence is it the damg ?? does it rlly need to be 51 ?? ore is it like Celtic dual , the higher how more chance to hit offand ?? ..
- Rlly dunno , some advice please

THX !

illu

Part of the furniture
LA swings every go, but does not necessarily land. The more LA you have, the harder both hands hit for (I believe).
As general rules, LA total should be 50+, main hand weap 50 total is fine.
Saying that, I see people get by on LA being about 30+Items+RR.

TBH I would keep the old toon if you have all the items and MLs you need. Re-rolling for the sake of a few points does not make that much of a difference I think. Most fights are won by who gets PA in and whoever has any of these up -> Poisonspike/SoM/AF/Battler/Malice/Remedy.

Oli - Illu

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
U still play illu ?? i never see you online again !! ?
Me kobbie is only ml2 , and is a shadowzerk , i dont got the money for a respec stone so :s = reroll is me best option as i still got a CS temp from him .

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Some Left axe gubbins for u....

If you dual wield as a Mid you get 62.5% Base Dam per weapon plus 0.34% per point of LA and your offhand is guaranteed to swing (might miss though)
CD/DW does 100% Base Dam but has a chance to swing both hands each round.

39 LA spec * 0.34 = 13.26 + 62.5 = 75.76% (an inf or NS does 100%)
(Also not sure if RR/+SCing should be included in LA spec for calculating if so would be ((39+19)*0.34)+62.5=82.22% )

Testing with Thornea when 44 CS / 39 LA on same grey con mobs outside Jord =

408 Cap no Left Hand Equipped Garrote (this is 100% inf/ns Dmg)
362 Cap (mh) with Left Hand Equipped Garrote (this is reduced LA dmg)

834 Cap MH PA cap with Left axe equipped (pre perf dmg increase)
880 Cap MH PA cap without Left axe equipped (pre perf dmg increase)

illu

Part of the furniture
Rhiem said:
U still play illu ?? i never see you online again !! ?
Me kobbie is only ml2 , and is a shadowzerk , i dont got the money for a respec stone so :s = reroll is me best option as i still got a CS temp from him .

Yeah I'm still about :) Got to get the SB to RR10, would be nice to get the 2000 solo kills title and then press on to RR11 :>

Currently playing around with a Summ SM trying to farm TG a little to get a vest for the SB (ice-shadow jerkin), but I'm not very good and keep dying :> And the last couple of weeks have been pve-ing to get the toons I needed to 50, so almost finished this chapter and can get back on the SB soon :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom