Sb advice...

X

xGenocidex

So like i was thinking about rolling an sb... but i don't wanna jump on the fotm race wagon simply because its so much leeter than another race... i wanna play it for fun :p so i was thinking i'd make a frosty or kibbie sb... any advice out there for lvling specs/template suggestions what to cap what to ignore etc?

Much appreciated!

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
How is it more fun to play a kobold or frostie over a norse?

But anyways, as you don't want to take the better choise, I suggest you make an alternative spec:

39 sword
39 axe
34 left axe
32 envenom
35 stealth

This way you can freely choose between sword and axe styles and thus also benefit from being able to do both slash and slash damage with those weapon choises (although, you would in most cases use bludgeon or a legendary weapon anyways, but nevermind that).

You won't have access to the better choise of critical strike styles. But, when you get over your absurd need to try and pick something different you can always respec back to a proper critical strike spec. This is in contradiction to your ability to change your choise on race mind you.

X

xGenocidex

xGenocidex said:
i wanna play it for fun

If i wanted to roll a 100% perfect sb with high str and such then yes i'd roll a norse... as i said i wanna play it for fun not because it 1 shots people with a slow 2hander or whatever...

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
pjuppe said:
pfft, norsemen are about as dull as they come :p
dont listen to this drunk swede, he doesn't know anything

ps. jag älsker dig Patrick!:m00:

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
Roll a KOBOLD

Kobolds:
NICE looks
Superb size
Nice starter stats
Damage difference is very low
Much easier to make a template for a kobold

you name it....

Roll a KOBOLD

:)

<smacks his head in the table for rolling norse sb>

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
roll kobbie
easier to make temp, and u dont need more then 350 str total
spec id go 39 la and 44 cs.. rest u figure out :p
then u have abs debuffs and stunn combo.
and norse looks like shit in cata mode.. i run classic mode on my norse chars.

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Have rolled a Frosty... Works really fine for me..

If ya need a nice template + a bit of advice look for me in game - these days often on Cabbys or Hoksilato.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Make a valkyn!!

I made a valkyn zerker to be different and i would never change, even if i got a free race respec. :p
My valkyn SB is 45, but that's because i forgot i had a free level when i went to spec after patch and the forced respec we got. :\
Gonna have to wait for 1.84 now and try it out in the 45-49 BG.
Stats are pretty much the same as a kobbie, but you'll look better and have better racial resists. :)

X

xGenocidex

Heh decided on a kibbie!wanted to call him angus :( but it was taken :< even gave him ginger hair... so stuck at name screen now thinking of some name comedy like and cute at the same time :p i really don't have a clue about sb specs really... i thought a nice one was 39 la,34 sword, 34 cs, 36 stealth, 34 enven... just looked nice and all round i thought.... not gonna bother auto training since i'm a lazy bastid ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom