Says alot when the funniest thing on TV over Christmas...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
...is Albert Steptoe taking a bath in the kitchen sink! Seriously, a 30 plus year old comedy and it has been better than anything else shown all week.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
cHodAX said:
...is Albert Steptoe taking a bath in the kitchen sink! Seriously, a 30 plus year old comedy and it has been better than anything else shown all week.

oldies are the best.

some mothers do ave em > the office

for example

though mr bean > all

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
oldies are the best.

some mothers do ave em > the office

for example

though mr bean > all

SMDHA and mr bean are some of the unfunniest lowest common denominator comedies to ever exist.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Checked some of the stuff on BBC and ITV, I ended up watching Only Fools and Horses... some real classics :D

I did enjoy Vicar of Dibley, the gate jump had me LOL :D

Everz

FH is my second home
yaruar said:
SMDHA and mr bean are some of the unfunniest lowest common denominator comedies to ever exist.
you gotta be one sad fuck not to think them funny.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Eversmallx said:
you gotta be one sad fuck not to think them funny.
not really, i think they call it a different sense of humour, just because you like something doesn't mean everyone does.

Though i agree, some mothers do ave em is brilliant, used to like Mr Bean when i was about 12, had all the videos and such, not really that funny now though.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
yaruar said:

it totally jizzes over most of todays so called humour.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Special Monty Python evening on New Year's Day, Life of Brian and an analysis about the effect it had etc when it was released on C4, followed by 'What the Pythons did next' :D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
the Harry Hill compilation of happy xmas soap moments was class..

SANTA'S DEAD!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ew man steptoe makes me feel slightly uncomfortable tbh ... dirteh old man!

some of the oldies i really like are yes minister, yes priminister, the good life etc i really liked those comedies that didnt rely on shock tactics to be funny or original. there are loads of old and new things i like so i wouldnt say all old/new comedy is shite some of it is though lol i really can not laugh at little britain or the office but thats just me.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

some of the oldies i really like are yes minister, yes priminister, the good life etc i really liked those comedies that didnt rely on shock tactics to be funny or original. there are loads of old and new things i like so i wouldnt say all old/new comedy is shite some of it is though lol i really can not laugh at little britain or the office but thats just me.
Some Danish channel imported that comedy show, the office. Damn that stuff sucks, don't get how anybody could find that funny, but then again, different culture different humour :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ezteq said:

OI! You leave old Albert alone, he is my hero along with Homer Simpson, they are the perfect role models for young man! :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
yaruar said:

Actually agree with you on the most part, can't really stand the shows. I'd rather sit down and watch something like Red Dwarf or something even better... Family Guy & American Dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom