Saying Hello again!

Sigurd

Banned
All I would suggest is to put the Minstrel DDs on a higher timer, that way classes might have a chance of killing the minstrel without them getting off 2-3 x 2 DD shouts in a fight.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hey even thane's can kill minstrels :p

its just when they group they are nasty :D

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigurd said:
You must not have played against any decent minstrels... admittedly they are always close fights but usually the DDs pop up just in time to finish me off. Minstrels can: stun me, which I can purge, DD whilst their pet is hitting/casting pbae or whatever and still hit with amethyst slash... then stun me again which I can't purge this time and DD some more...

Insta Stun would last 3.6secs on you with det 4 and 0% resist's. Add in some resist's and your talking about 3s-ish. No need to purge that, Once your stunned your immune to that stun or any Stun for 30secs < afaik ? could be 1 min>. A minstrel with an unspec'd shield and low 1h spec shouldnt be much of a problem for a lvl 50 Light Tank using DW espically. I Think it was prob the fact you were unbuffed and the minstrel wasnt.

And just because there 1 class you can never solo means they should be nerfed :eek2: ? ................

Minstrels are a great Class but only become effective Solo'ers at Higher RR with AP / SoS/ IP / etc. This new whine about AM for minstrels isnt needed either as it doesnt effect the caster. Agreed though that for stealth zergs it will deffinetly give alb the advantage as they already had now with 3 stealth class's.

Helme

Resident Freddy
I just checked up the DD's delay time between the 3 speed classes. Bards got the shortest timer on 10 seconds, Minstrels got 15 seconds and Skalds got whole 20 Seconds. Tho skalds got 2 DD's so it even's out.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
I just checked up the DD's delay time between the 3 speed classes. Bards got the shortest timer on 10 seconds, Minstrels got 15 seconds and Skalds got whole 20 Seconds. Tho skalds got 2 DD's so it even's out.

No skalds DD got a lower timer in 1.65 I think it was.. so it is 15sec now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom