Say goodbye to all your Guild Bounts points AGAIN FFS

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Well, well, I guess you play a Warlock, eh? You can tell. :D
Yup, and the nerf warlock thing is as old as the hills, and I guess that anyone who says it plays a sorc/animist/firewiz/chanter or any of the other long term over powered toons and cries into their cornflakes each time anyone kills them.

Once again mids battlefield is level and everyone cries nerf.

Gamah

Banned
Aye nerf wizards!

I don't see how killing somone with instas, whilst bringing sweet FA to a group that can't be bettered apon by another class is "level" but ok, guess you have to be a mid to think that :S

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
old.Whoodoo said:

ahaha, the list could go on and on why its easier in a mid fg, but thats for another thread.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
fire wizard? long time overpowered?

Warlocks balanced?

Whoodoo you crack me up ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
old.Whoodoo said:
Haha, whatever. I play Midgard, and I think the Warlock is a retarded class--people who refuse to see this are deluding themselves.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
as soon as we see a warcock now- we kill it first - its in EVERYONES interest (all hibs and albs) - to kill warcocks on sight. just mezz / stun / charge / nukethefukoutofittilltheicleeveilwarcockisdead....

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Haha, whatever. I play Midgard, and I think the Warlock is a retarded class--people who refuse to see this are deluding themselves.

I have to also agree that it is over powered in its current form but at the same time so is the Sorc and has been for so long its not even a joke anymore.

All these albs complaining about overpowerdness in Midgard need to get to grips with reality. But at the sametime you Hibs are beyond a joke with the
stun nuke nuke.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
I didnt actually say they are not OPd, so no delusion, what I did say was that albs and hibs have their fair share of OPd classes and in the past RAs (group purge, the sorc RR5 ability) yet as soon as we get 1 OPd class they all whinge liek girls, and as an ex RR11 hib who came to mid says "feck me mid have it hard, we can solo <insert many many MLs and artis> with 2 toons, no wonder you lot complain!". Hes seen the light, why cant you lot of idjuts.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
only one overpowered class? *cough pre-nerf zerkers, savages* you've had plenty of "overpowered" classes in the past.

Methinks you miss the rather large difference between:

Strong class

and

Incredibly stupidly game breaking overpowered class.

Spiritmasters fall into the former, imo Sorcs too (though their rr5 ability is somewhat stupid against stealth/melee types - and ML9 pets are just nasty no matter who has them)

Warlocks most definitely fall into the latter.

In a world where everyone else has daggers: sorcs have a shortsword and a warlock has a shotgun.

(on the comlpetely different point: encounters are too hard and petspam is a crutch that unfairly helps alb/hib, remove the crutch and fix the encounters - but that's nothing to do with warlocks)

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Dubaxter said:
I have to also agree that it is over powered in its current form but at the same time so is the Sorc and has been for so long its not even a joke anymore.

You are kidding right? A sorc overpowered???
Lol

I would have maybe agreed a little when you said necro's/heretics... but sorcs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom