saw this on vn boards

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I slipped and made a post on the RVR sections for excal/pryd cluster and glas servers.

If someone wants to blame i suggest they look above :D

eble

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
Nice one! Time to go test with menta :worthy:

can a menta charm that high? im 50 light +12 atm and can just about keep a 52 happy, let alone a 54 or 55 :-S

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Should be possible giving rr ofc - mine is 48+13 and i can hold a sally ok -- but there are blue to a 50 mobs as well .. so if its just to stealth detect, level of mob shouldnt matter that much

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
yay mage love again..... ftw is mythic thinking...
TY for another stealther nerf i guess

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Kaun_IA said:
yay mage love again..... ftw is mythic thinking...
TY for another stealther nerf i guess
This has probably been in the game for a long time though. Just not been discovered until now.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Yay, minstrel powah, wouldnt mind a location on those mobs.... got a fresh rep point ready

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
DirtyDiana said:
can a menta charm that high? im 50 light +12 atm and can just about keep a 52 happy, let alone a 54 or 55 :-S
erm yeah, how do you think we can charm 54 sallies? :) depending on RR i think you can go as high as 58/59 (assuming 50 light+20 RR or whatever)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
erm yeah, how do you think we can charm 54 sallies? :) depending on RR i think you can go as high as 58/59 (assuming 50 light+20 RR or whatever)

i could charm level 58 mind worms is old.emain pretty steady with my rr5 mincer. how does menta charm work?

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Basically the same afaik , it gets cast on mob ---> pulses every now and again ---> mob resists 2 = it hits you

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Menta charm works same as mincer, but you can´t insta spam it to stop it breaking so in practice you cant charm as high. 50 light + 20 will get you a 56th lvl pet safe, tho you can prolly go about 58th in rvr b4 getting silly resists.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
to bad mids can't charm

i thought hunters were charmers? no idea as i have never tried it with one but i see the spell line in charater builder :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
i thought hunters were charmers? no idea as i have never tried it with one but i see the spell line in charater builder :)

Hunters can't charm for shit tbh

Obviously it makes sense that someone who blows a flute for a living would have a greater affinity with wildlife than someone who spends all his time in the wild :p

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Aiteal said:
Obviously it makes sense that someone who blows a flute for a living would have a greater affinity with wildlife than someone who spends all his time in the wild :p

They also play the drums and the banjo and shit!

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Comos said:
They also play the drums and the banjo and shit!

Pftt
Animals hate the Banjo
Why do you think George Fornby was mauled to death by razorbacks in Slough?

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
i found me one of these that looked like a little lady, but when she hit me (coz of a charm resist), she turned into a pretty white kitty :D

uber pets of doom me thinks...

and I know of a massive camp of em now (thats to my guildy who really does know everything about albion ><)... but this information is top secret ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom