Savages

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Pre 1.65 my lvl 27 savage was specced hammer, in this patch none h2h savages got the nerf so I respecced to h2h.

Pre patch i could solo two yellows, now Im out of end before a single yellow mob is on half hits, is this normal?

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
H2H was also nerfed, aswell as savagery, which affects all savages.
Other realms are saying isnt nerfed enough etc, but if you're not in an optimal setup, savages arent good anymore in my opinion.
They need a ton of heals to keep it up.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I thought H2H was only nerfed by reducing the number of Quads and upping the number of triples. That's not going to affect you at lvl 27. H2H savages have always been hard to lvl solo. Lot's off ppl used to lvl as 2H the respec at 40 when H2H actually starts getting good.

Without buffs H2H misses all the time until high lvl. Always has done.

Now you feel the pain everyone who opted H2H straight off felt :D

MWUHAHAHAHHA !

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
hehe welcome to the lighttank world... my berz has in a long time not been able to whack 2 yellows

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
But ur a gimp fereng :eek7: so that doesnt count :p

/Dracus

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Wij said:
I thought H2H was only nerfed by reducing the number of Quads and upping the number of triples. That's not going to affect you at lvl 27. H2H savages have always been hard to lvl solo. Lot's off ppl used to lvl as 2H the respec at 40 when H2H actually starts getting good.

Without buffs H2H misses all the time until high lvl. Always has done.

Now you feel the pain everyone who opted H2H straight off felt :D

MWUHAHAHAHHA !

well ye reduce quads increase tripples, but double stay stable kinda and singles increase a lot

and savage buffs drain a heck more now

more over 15 secs now than 30 secs then

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
Blain said:
Pre 1.65 my lvl 27 savage was specced hammer, in this patch none h2h savages got the nerf so I respecced to h2h.

Pre patch i could solo two yellows, now Im out of end before a single yellow mob is on half hits, is this normal?

I chop red/orange con skratts with about the same speed as before, all you have to do as a "adjusted" savage is dont SPAM selfbuffs, if you are alone keepup the ressist for the dmg the mob does, dont spam attackspeed / dmg add and parry / evade. a red con = 20-25% hp left after fight. Orange 40-75%. Yellow 50-90%.

but as low h2h (pre 40) savage ya miss alot.

//BimboBane

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ferengi said:
hehe welcome to the lighttank world... my berz has in a long time not been able to whack 2 yellows

My SB can solo 2 yellows without stealth (lvl 42) so I find that hard to believe :)

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
If you have good equipment(wich all should have making the leveling easier) then it will go better but as already posted h2h dosnt get real good until you have it at 40ish. I leveled my savage with h2h all the way and pre-40 it wasnt always that easy.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Marcus75 said:
If you have good equipment(wich all should have making the leveling easier) then it will go better but as already posted h2h dosnt get real good until you have it at 40ish. I leveled my savage with h2h all the way and pre-40 it wasnt always that easy.

H2H savages really benefit from a buffbot. The post-Evade style virtually never misses as far as I remember unlike most of the others.

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Wij said:
My SB can solo 2 yellows without stealth (lvl 42) so I find that hard to believe :)
Shush... its to make him feel a bit more like an average mid :clap:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Anybody tried a split-spec capable of quads recently ?

Say (just made this up)

44 Hammer
35 H2H (50 at RR5 with +11 items)
30 Savagery (why bother maybe ?)
18 Parry

Just spam provoke. Hope for quads :)

Ah, who knows, but since Savagery is nerfed split-spec might be fun. Does the weaponskill nerf apply to 2H or traditional weapons as a whole ? Do tradional styles still have better growth rates ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom