Savages

C

Cush

would respec mine to use a axe or hammer.. tho i accidently dinged 41 /slap doooh!!!

M

mark-

Originally posted by old.Niljindil
The fifth hit is a normal single attack, as shown by it doing 160 damage just as the first of the 5 and the other 3 doing 100-130.

Thus it was a quad followed by a single.

Wrong, I have many times had later hits on the Quad with increased damage compared to others

The fact is the additional hit in my case (making it 5) occured at the exact same time as the other 4.. so they happened in 1 combat round

The only way for my to prove it to the non-believers would be to install a logger based on decrypting the stream (to get super accurate timings on the lines), but that's naughty so I can't

Originally posted by old.Niljindil
Edit2:
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp...00871&replies=4

2500 rounds, not a single swing of more than 4 hits.

Nowhere in that post does it even say they analysed for hits > 4, my guess is that they didn't even consider them when parsing the log.

O

old.Emma

my guess is that hit > 4 are just a glitch in the matrix o_O

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Cush
would respec mine to use a axe or hammer.. tho i accidently dinged 41 /slap doooh!!!

got plenty of time still. just dont ding 42 ;P

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Emma
got plenty of time still. just dont ding 42 ;P
Thats wrong if you ding 41 you loose your single line respec you get at 40.

C

Cush

Nope.. singel respec's are ONLY usable at lvl 20 and lvl 40 once you ding 21 or 41 they are lost forever. It was the full respec we got with the patch that lasted for 2 lvl's

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Emma
whats with everyone speccing h2h :/ gahh dont you wanna be different...

yet to see any lvl 50 2h or splitspec savages :/

actually 2handed isnt different :p. H2H is a different weapon style so most people are going for H2H now. Later on people will go for what is best in their own view :)

S

saltymcpepper

my savage on prydwen is going to 20 then im going to respec him to samuri spec (49 savagery, 44 sword, rest parry) then i might go back to hth at 40 if i dont like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom