Savage taunt nerf!!?

K

katt!

Originally posted by svartmetall
A simple addition of checking up on incoming heavy Savage nerf + way the class works = tank WS for Savages not being an unreasonable idea.

You would know that its a heavy nerf because

1) You play a savage on US and have experienced it first hand
2) Your savage is level 50.

if 1&2 = false, then stfu.

U

umilard

Yeah, get better resists.. i have 38% crushresist and it normally takes 3-4 hits for a 2h hammer savage to kill me!!!1111

But seriously, i can't see how anyone can really justify savage damage if you look on the defensive tools they have.. Advanced evade and meleeresistchant makes them the best defensive class for fg rvr except maybe for shieldspecced pure tanks that takes ages to kill something..

And now, before you will ask me how to justify minstrel having red con pet.. i won't justify it, i think it's wrong.. hope they remove our charm since charm is boring anyways.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by katt!
You would know that its a heavy nerf because

1) You play a savage on US and have experienced it first hand
2) Your savage is level 50.

if 1&2 = false, then stfu.
My Savage is 47, which is plenty high enough to know the issues facing a class. The realm and server I play is visible in my sig, so why even bother to comment on that? I read VN Boards and can see what's happening.

K

katt!

My Savage is 47, which is plenty high enough to know the issues facing a class. The realm and server I play is visible in my sig, so why even bother to comment on that? I read VN Boards and can see what's happening.

not plenty enough to get the full picture (HINT: overpowered).

B

bult

lvl 47 is NOT high enough for ANYTHING.... the difference betwen 47 and 50 is HUGE.

Btw everything on VN boards is true, if u have read something there it must be that way. If it says on VN savages are gimps then that is facts. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO:

S

svartmetall

Yes, of course, how stupid of me to have forgotten. At level 50 my Str/Dex/Con and Qui suddenly double, I quad hit all the time, lightning bolts shoot out of my arse and I gain the Special Super Savage Uber Power of killing people just by looking at them.

K

katt!

Yes, of course, how stupid of me to have forgotten. At level 50 my Str/Dex/Con and Qui suddenly double, I quad hit all the time, lightning bolts shot out of my arse and I gain the Special Super Savage Uber Power of killing people just by looking at them.

see.

this is why you are not worth arguing with.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by katt!
clueless?
Even more name-calling?

I give up. No point wasting any more time on this. I posted the facts about Savages not being hybrids a ways back. Time to actually PLAY one again.

D

Danya

Outside of being heavily buffed, Savages are nothing like overpowered. Our miss rate is horrible, our downtime is huge. Raising the cost of selfbuffs will make soloing a Savage untenable.
Um, so you're saying savages are usually overpowered then... Most people in RvR run heavily buffed.

B

bult

Yes, of course, how stupid of me to have forgotten. At level 50 my Str/Dex/Con and Qui suddenly double, I quad hit all the time, lightning bolts shoot out of my arse and I gain the Special Super Savage Uber Power of killing people just by looking at them.

at lvl 50 you wont be hit for cap damage by your opponents. at lvl 50 you wont be fighting orange con opponent so will hit ALOT harder. at lvl 50 you will have more HP and weaponskill. Also you arent likely to have alot of RAs before lvl 50.

L

-Lonewolf-

Just to throw a spanner in the works been playing on Galahad in Hibernia with lvl 50 bard running in groups loads, everytime we met Midgard there was like at least minimum 4-5savages with healer and shaman to boot they would own everything I have personally seen one Savage based group kill 3 FG's of Albs

Fair enough most of em were mymridon but lets get realistic thats just OVER POWERED!!!!!

And thats personal experience on an American server

L

Lumikki

It shouldn't have no effect what so ever in RvR. Keep it the way it is and just remove the interrupting part of it. Like someone already said, they are tanks not casters!

xx

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Lumikki
It shouldn't have no effect what so ever in RvR. Keep it the way it is and just remove the interrupting part of it. Like someone already said, they are tanks not casters!

xx

I agree, this is actually love to the savage taunt, since iirc it still interrupts, so a savage can keep much support under wraps with it theoretically, in pve it must be fucking uber to tag incomming mobs

T

tildson

Just make it un-interuptable, cant be that hard to re-code. A casting-taunt will only make savages look more like hybrid imho :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Arnor
I agree, this is actually love to the savage taunt, since iirc it still interrupts, so a savage can keep much support under wraps with it theoretically, in pve it must be fucking uber to tag incomming mobs
Tbh I'd rather keep support under wraps by hitting them... :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Danya
Tbh I'd rather keep support under wraps by hitting them... :p

root etc

and vs bof it might be a possibility

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom