Savage question

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Got a 48 troll savage I want to get to 50 and template. I'm wondering what weapons people would recommend? I'm guessing the options are;

a) Arcanium Sally Tail (4.4spd + good util)
b) ML10 Weaps (Decent Util + damage bonuses)
c) Leggy Weaps (good for soloing, bad for groups?)
d) Champ Weap (low util, good speed and bonuses)
e) Snakecharmers Weap (good util and proc)

I've also got one of these which is 4.4spd, but not as good util as Sally Tail, but with a LT proc. Think I might be able to work that in somehow?

Would like to hear what people are using on their Savs :D

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
i am using ml10 + sally on my svg and its good !

kivik

Part of the furniture
Salamander Tail in mainhand, always. Then you are free to use champ/ml10/lgs/snake. Useing ml10 on mine and it works fine, disease proc is cool. Think LGs would be really cool, but never tried it.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Best thing is to check out peoples templates, then you can see the most common used and maybe pick up your ideal temp along the way.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
My current temp uses Sally Tail MH and Snakecharmers OH. MY uber l33t template of d00m has Sally Tail MH and CL weap OH

Ging

Part of the furniture
Jarahl said:
My current temp uses Sally Tail MH and Snakecharmers OH. MY uber l33t template of d00m has Sally Tail MH and CL weap OH

but it still took u an ENTIRE pistol magzine to kill a cow!

Metalshade

Fledgling Freddie
My dear savage..Metalion has 16 claws with it...yes 16 hih, ML 9, legendary cold and heat,snakecharmers...etc..

It is because I can pick up ones in PvE or RvR with the size and what kinda teh grp is...

i would say that as you are savage, try as many weapons as you can, so you are able to pick up ones that makes most damage what you are lookin for :fluffle:

And yes, I am silly, but who wouldn't spend 50p to his/her main :flame:

Metal...

(maybe even active in mids again one day)

gohan

FH is my second home
my temp uses snakecharmers + champ wep
but also got an 99% Rog with like 70 util + 30% celarity proc witch is always fun ;)

tSeL^

Fledgling Freddie
well

sally tail is your friend as a mainhand.4.4 spd with 49 pts in savagery is uuhmm<333
Now things get a bit complicated coz your offhand has to be set considering your template,(qui,melee speed)
I haven`t checked yet whats up with DR wpns because i just renewed after a year but i ve heared that they are a bit faster than sally (if i am not mistaken) so i just ignored them.
Btw,savages can`t rly solo so dont bug yourself with such ideas (imo)
On my template i have sally mh(4.4) snakecharmer oh(4.0) (troll)
Old template and i dont think i`ll change it unless i respec on 2hand since i got a dragonstrom in my inventory ;D
h2h is better,2hand is pure fUn:flame:

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
savage + twoll ... hum why bothering using h2h weapon ?

spec full savagery for red speed, and get yourself a decent 2h hammer, malice or whatever u find cute :)

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
<Btw,savages can`t rly solo so dont bug yourself with such ideas (imo)>
O u r so wrong... savage do solo and in a good day they can solo everything except necro.:D. it just takes u to long to get u in a high rr. it's not like a a sb/hunter solo rp's or any other char's but is oki and the fight's are very interested:D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom