Savage or Zerker ?

B

Ballad

Mercs are the new Camlann FotM. And I rolled mine to be original... :(

Ghorak

Fledgling Freddie
Imo dont make a zerker, savage is so superior.

Berserker do weak dmg, be glad if u hit for 300 in frenzy on a tank, savage can hit for 1k with a good tripple/quad on chain.

Berserker need a boost imo, they are so damn crap compared to all other light tanks.

Savage > BM > Merc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zerk.

B

Ballad

Ghorak said:

Berserker do weak dmg, be glad if u hit for 300 in frenzy on a tank, savage can hit for 1k with a good tripple/quad on chain.

Berserker need a boost imo, they are so damn crap compared to all other light tanks.

Thanes are overpowered tbh. :eek:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Ghorak said:

Can you say 1-sided view?

Oklahoma - Berserker - Excalibur

Zerkers hurt more than BM's and Mercs imo just they are fotm cos of the CD/DW changes. I'd rather fight a BM, Merc or unbuffed Savage than a Zerker :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
crush dmg on half ogre merc means sick dmg. trolls are good but suck with dex and i think ogre has more base dex. i fought a yellow savage and he did his fancy twists, i never used dt and hit him, follow up stun, back style, backstyle follow up =dead

now ok its low lvl but he went down like monica lewinski !!!!!

B

Ballad

Kicks said:
Can you say 1-sided view?

Oklahoma - Berserker - Excalibur

Zerkers hurt more than BM's and Mercs imo just they are fotm cos of the CD/DW changes. I'd rather fight a BM, Merc or unbuffed Savage than a Zerker :)
I dueled with a yellow zerker at level 35. We both had SC'ed. He won with like 60% of his HP left.

edit: I was playing my HO crush mercenary.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
I dueled with a yellow zerker at level 35. We both had SC'ed. He won with like 60% of his HP left.

edit: I was playing my HO crush mercenary.

My point exactly :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
maybe its your char but when i dt i barely get hit when they zerk its pointless as they wont hit me and if they do its gotta be fast becfore i stun them

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
He wants to choose between them chars the reason being imo is he has good studded armour and wants a class that can use it......yeah guys i got really good plate armou shall i get a paladin or armsman............ooo i make a bd then that solves teh plate issue ffs ormor your the idiot

You're the idiot, i think you mean :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom