Savage or Zerker ?

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
righto.. i got full set of studded and i dunno wot class to use for...

savage or zerker? if anyone has tested these 2 in duels pls tell me

its a matter of your life or death :p *on camlann*

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Zerker if you have no friends.
Savage if you have a guild and a group everynight.

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Savages are so zzzz. Merc > Savage, ask Kaj ;x

hey spam meit. Savage > You anyways!
I will pwn you when im 50 xD ok meit, gl hf.
Me and my bard+shaman meits pwnd your lamer grp anyways kekekek xD

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
mercs wear chain :D

Aye, and they have nice positional style.
But savages hit really hard in groups :D

ESS said:
Hey Kaj what about meh :(

You suck mate, you never play with me anymore :( cry me a river

Bahumat

FH is my second home
my point was to the idiot who said make a merc, yes merc are great but teh point of the thread was the guy had good studded armour hence pointless on a merc.

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
my point was to the idiot who said make a merc, yes merc are great but teh point of the thread was the guy had good studded armour hence pointless on a merc.

aye exactly!

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

Where did i say make a merc? "Idiot"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ormor said:
Savages are so zzzz. Merc > Savage, ask Kaj ;x

so you was just stating your opinion? and that helps his decision how exactly?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
He wants to choose between them chars the reason being imo is he has good studded armour and wants a class that can use it......yeah guys i got really good plate armou shall i get a paladin or armsman............ooo i make a bd then that solves teh plate issue ffs ormor your the idiot

Ess

Loyal Freddie
Bahumat said:
He wants to choose between them chars the reason being imo is he has good studded armour and wants a class that can use it......yeah guys i got really good plate armou shall i get a paladin or armsman............ooo i make a bd then that solves teh plate issue ffs ormor your the idiot
owned

Bahumat

FH is my second home
almost 26 but i did not play for long, we killed one purple in all that time. i cant believe everyone disbanded due to dieing to a group of purple cons.

B

Ballad

Savages > Zerkers

- in FotMness
- in looks (claws > axes IMO)
- in the Fun Factor (matter of opinion tbh)

Zerkers > Savages

- in originality
- in WS
- in soloing

Savages = Zerkers

- in damage overall (triples and quads hurt but zerkers score higher singles/doubles)
- in group support (both are very viable)

I'd make a troll savage but that's just me. Have fun playing DAoC. :)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Savages are harder to play than zerkers aswell really, well you got more styles and you gotta do it faster anyway. Like Ballad said they are both kinda equal.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
zerker imo they last longer and look class when they zerk.

in duels that ive seen (on rvr server) zerker has won savage, due 2 zerker having more hits i think and better defence (parried a fair bit where as the savage had 2 use its own health 2 get a decent advantage, zerk mode doesnt use hits and gives u + chance 2 hit i believe and if ur lucky a couple of nice crits = fun).

ofc u could consider blademaster? isnt studded = reinforced? :) but i would definatly agree roll a merc instead if u have cash 2 get chain armor, they hit hard and nice styles and last long etc :).

the advantage with zerker opposed 2 merc and bmer only comes in NF when BMer and Merc dont get dualists reflex's so they hit with offhand a bit less often where as zerker gets 2 hit with both weapons ever swing (higher chance for procs 2 go off aswell) and zerker has a nice back style chain at higher lvls (dunno if merc/bmer do?) which is useful for hunting down a runner :D

HAVE FUN

Bahumat

FH is my second home
when teh zerker zerks all his hits are crit hits.......altho a merc cant zerk out when i double hit and double crit i do sooooo much dmg. thing with zerker is you can slam em when they zerc so they kinda screwed

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
hehe t'was fun reading all that :p
thnx for your help, but the opinions were fairly even which still leaves me with a tuff choice... i think i'll see wot a savage is like :D

ty ppl

Bahumat

FH is my second home
savages problem from what i heard is simple. his dex is not high enough and he has some uber chain style that relies on an evade opener.

thing is if your grouped which you will be then you get buffed, solo xp may be hard tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom