Savage assist groups have gone too far...

T

the_smurflord

You heartless bastards! You killed Fennor's pet chicken in HW last night. He's devastated by it, almost in tears.
I think Mythic should do something about these terrible poultry abusers.

E

ele

OK stop CHIRPING on about it...don't think they need EGGING on any more :eek:

E

ele

aye don't post too much or they'll just FILLET with spam to keep aBREAST of things :( (gets her coat)

T

the_smurflord

Yeah, there's a PECKing order to post farming, though this might be a YOLK to far.

E

ele

Gotta stay CHIRPY in these situations though, better than camping KFC...erm i mean AMG ><

E

ele

Anyway enough of the CHEEP gags, better stop before some one gets COCKY. Although don't wanna MASALA fun!!

T

the_smurflord

Anyone fancy farming buck buck buwcas tomorrow?

E

ele

Don't think i could PLUCK up the courage to KORMA that far for xp tbh..but HEN again..xp groups are rare these days.

E

ele

I might take my minstrel then i can give my DRUM STICK

I

ironhand

Sounds like a plan Visit, only one problem we might fall prey to another FOWL mid POULTRY zerg.

M

Melachi-

Miow might come too woof woof cause i need exp Mooooooo

god im bad at this

E

ele

DOODLE DOO you really think the the SOUTHERN FRIEDay news will make much of a difference?

Anyway people should have FREE RANGE to do as they please I guess, I myself will be WINGING my way to the BUCK BUCK BWCAS tomorrow to give my DRUM STICK.

I

ironhand

COME ON...DON'T ALL 'SCRAMBLE' to post pharm, or is someone else gunna POACH this thread!

E

ele

:( wipes Naveh's drool away BEAKause its not nice.

E

ele

But not gonna FLAP about it >< (omg sorry i just can't help it)

I

ironhand

I dont think these mids have the GIBLETS to go BEAK to BEAK with a real AlBEAKON fotm FLOCK!

E

ele

aye WISHBONE dancers would get nerfed they get right up my PARSONS NOSE.

I

ironhand

Aye how many DOZEN of them FOGHORN LEGhorns do we see CLUCKING thru emain nowdays im CORDON BLEU in the face of it all tbh...

I

ironhand

I think the best tactic vs these groups is to let them FLY the COUP then NEST on them from behind, that way they havent a COO COO whats happening.

E

ele

aye if you can't BEAT em join em..however I myself may be WHISKED away to WoW before they make HOT WINGS of me tbh.

I

ironhand

I think i'll be CAJUNioing you in WoW, from the NUGGETS of information ive seen looks BREAST game on the horison

E

ele

OMELETTEing this thread go now..as i have a EGGache coming on. Might go get my CHARGRILLED in emain for a bit.

I

ironhand

Heres one to watch whilst waiting to port....

COCKFIGHTER
VHS ~ Warren Oates
Average Customer Review:
Usually ships within 1 to 2 business days

Amazon.com
Monte Hellman's COCKFIGHTER, adapted by cult noir writer Charles Willeford from his novel, is a strange BIRD indeed, an art film for an exploitation audience. Set in the game-fighting pits of the Deep South, it follows a season on the circuit with Frank Mansfield (Warren Oates), a veteran fighter... Read more

R

Roo Stercogburn

Am somewhat worse for wear but pissed myself laughing at this thread:D

<hic>

M

Mid - Kirinia

It's 5 in the morning and this thread just had all 3 of us here in stitches irl lol.
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom