Saturday's Galladoria Raid cancelled

X

xfear

Well, like u all know, the galladoria raid was cancelled couse of the Alb relic raid when was near broodmother

we got some drops, that couldnt be lottoed

people left the CG, and i cant remember all people who came to the raid, so i think that i cant make a fair decision with the drops

I will lotto them, this sunday raid, at the end of the raid, to all the people who will come to the raid, cant do other thing, couse i cant remember all the names who came to the saturday raid, it wasnt my fault that alb made that event ...

well only thing that i can do make it a little fair, for all the people who came yesterday, and cant come today's raid is that if u were interested in some of the items, that were droped, u can look for me today, and come where i am, make youre random 100 for that item near me, then i will make a screenshot, and i will include youre roll to the lotto of the item u wanted to roll

I think that i cant make it more fair, couse all people left the cg, and i cant remember all who came to the raid

About the points..., imv ery sorry, but i cant add youre points, couse i dont know all people who came to the raid, and like u know, i was AFK 5 min, couse a serious personal problem, when the alb event begun, when i came back, all people left the CG, and left galladoria, so i cant make anything ...

Soz for all the problems that alb made yesterday to all raiders

Y

ydraliskos

Just give the scythe to ThornFlower imo. When it dropped, and before too, our group looked around for lvl 50 ValeWalkers, and he was the only one. Valerunner was lvl 48 so couldnt lotto for it, so Thornflower was the only eligible lottoer for it.

X

xfear

Reno was lottoing for Wheed, his level 50 VW, ill ask him if he want to lotto for the scythe, if he want, wheed, and ThornFlower, must make his random together, and the winner will take the scythe, if he doesnt want , ill give the scythe to ThornFlower

I hope that u are agree, couse it is a fair decisition, Reno was lottoing for his VW, called wheed

H

horank@thebaron

we can note the graves in galladoria for the points.
ok joke :)

C

chrstffr

No lets do that, coz we suicide there like an hour ago :)

E

equade

damn >< had hoped for those darn 10 pts..

Givf Easmarach's stinger tonight imo... to me :clap:

Y

ydraliskos

Maybe we can sort this out... people in my group where : cercela , coinla (or somthing), horank, me(varenvalyon), thornflower.. cant remember more..

O

old.Reno

I'm not lottoing for that Scythe though. So do with what you want, see you tonight then. :)

E

Eleasias

Our group was:

Dark (me playing), Miss, Zirdal (Zaph I think), Cherem (Dalhia) and a few else who I cant now remember, but should be easy to find out.... I really want those 10 points >_<

edit: Wuren playing Twitches
edit: Lupine

O

old.Striglen

Was on Twilight.. didnt wanna lotto for anything
;)

X

xfear

Ok, lets try it, all people who remember the peeps in his group, post it here, all names etc, I will trust u , and ill put +10 points to all those people who will be posted here

and ofcourse, if u take 10 points, u will not be able to lotto for the items they were droped yesterday :p

O

old.psychic

Vodkafairy, Twilight, Sargeras, Dinfar, Despise, Maldune, and me playing Mordoks (Aragvain) and some lvl 45 bard i can't remember the name of

E

equade

Zanitch, Equadina, Draiz, Daigh (i think his name was)

That's it, can't remember more. We were 7 ppl though.

Y

ydraliskos

Dromeas, elwizardo, cercela, valerunner, varenvalyon, thornflower, reno, lupin, horank, Syllvane, Nugusta, Zanitch, Miss,
Enlighter,

HMmm ill edit as i remember

B

boni_ofdavoid

boni (lotto for Athlon), xfear, enlighther, cf druid (Hayc was it?), bad memory here.. :)

D

Dinfar

Originally posted by old.psychic
Vodkafairy, Twilight, Sargeras, Dinfar, Despise, Maldune, and me playing Mordoks (Aragvain) and some lvl 45 bard i can't remember the name of

the bard was tessla i think

C

cercela

Originally posted by ydraliskos
Maybe we can sort this out... people in my group where : cercela , coinla (or somthing), horank, me(varenvalyon), thornflower.. cant remember more..

Was me (but I only get 5 points seeing as i had to leave after geomancer), a 48 druid called llyane or something, Syllvane, Thornflower, horank, varenvalyon, coyla (i think, 50 warden), cerblem (or something 50 ranger)

not sure on the spellings sorry, but idea is there.

C

Cheesehound

it wasnt a relic raid - it was a hotc/keep raid gone bad since there were a cuple of hibs in hotc ^^

B

barevoose

Originally posted by equade
Zanitch, Equadina, Draiz, Daigh (i think his name was)

That's it, can't remember more. We were 7 ppl though.
and Barevose btw xfear i suggested this idea to you that we random now if we cant make tomorrows raid (which i cudnt) and since i was in dc and u were heading here i thought we agreed i would do this but when i stopped next to you and /wave'd u completely ignored me and any pms u got next so..... :(

X

xfear

so... PM me in game for the mace, i kept it to u ;P, i didnt notive about waves and PMS after that, soz

B

barevoose

Originally posted by xfear
so... PM me in game for the mace, i kept it to u ;P, i didnt notive about waves and PMS after that, soz
ok :eek: btw might not be on for a few days or so...irl thanks m8

T

tessla

I was with Vodkafairy, Twilight, Sargeras, Dinfar, Despise, Maldune, Mordoks

I was 45bard named Tessla hope anyone in vengance grp remebers :)

Users who are viewing this thread