Rugby Saturday evening 6pm

Marc

FH is my second home
There is gonna be fireworks!

Check out this video from 7:40 onwards, Basically a leeds player snapped his ligaments and in the process pulled down a wigan player. The wigan fans and players think he cheated by pulling the wigan player down and in doing so stopped him from taking the pass. As hes on the floor the wigan players stand over him taunting him while hes in agony with snapped knee ligaments

YouTube - Wigan Warriors 26 vs Leeds Rhinos 27 2/2

So all week the wigan fans have been saying he deserved the injury and even an ex Wigan player come Sky Pundit wrote the same on his sky sports section. You dont wish injury on someone in rugby, you just dont. The leeds players have been mouthing off too about revenge. Now the thing about the Leeds team is, I dont think there is a tighter knit bunch of players anywhere in any sport. Most of them have grown up together and are like brothers. When rugby players mouth off about revenge or what they are going to do, they back at up. This is what happened after 2 players were mouthing off to each other in the press in the week before the game.

YouTube - Fielden V Mason

I appreciate most of you arent rugby fans, but this is one that will be worth watching, especially as a place in the final is at stake.

Enjoy!

soze

I am a FH squatter
So your saying watch this game in case a UFC event breaks out? :)

Marc

FH is my second home
So your saying watch this game in case a UFC event breaks out? :)

Doesnt have to be full on fighting, chances are it wont, but the skill and agression on show will be electric!

Everz

FH is my second home
Should be tasty, will be watching it on replay come Sunday morn.. Mon Wigan!

Marc

FH is my second home
Should be tasty, will be watching it on replay come Sunday morn.. Mon Wigan!

Ahh yeah, forgot you are partial to a bit of Wigan. Will be a cracker :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom