Sate Wars Episode I 3D

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
I think the only saving grace for this 3d release is that it wasn't filmed for '3d' which means it won't be full of ridiculous scenes designed to ensure that you know you're watching a 3d film. Just because something is being shown in 3d doesn't mean I need lots of scenes where things fall or fly towards me.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The Jedi were respected in the prequels in the older films based later in the timeframe they had to hide as there were few left (Anakin/Vader went on a killing spree to speed it up), hence not strutting around in his uniform ;)
Erm. You missed the point.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Kriss_HATES_Jar_Jar_Binx_by_mangaholix.png

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Rage leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to suffering.... hmm

(yeah I know its fear)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The way I remember it, Greedo says something like "Gosh, Mr Solo, I'm awfully sorry to have to tell you this, but I'm going to have to murder you", then Han blasts him. I don't remember Greedo getting a shot off....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Think he cares?

Yep, actually. He's pretty much said that after his next film he probably won't bother writing any more because the criticism hurts him too much.

TBFH, after he'd copied a load of other movies in making Star Wars his mistaken confidence in his own screenwriting abilities is what's done for him...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well, as far as I'm concerned, Star Wars are the 3 original we grew up with. All time classics.

The others were just movies.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Not sure what you guys are talking about tbh, THERE WERE ONLY 3 STAR WARS MOVIES!!!!!

sorry, its medication time.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well, as far as I'm concerned, Star Wars are the 3 original we grew up with. All time classics.

The others were just movies.

They're good films but not that good tbh. Most of the praise heaped on them comes from those who saw them while still young.

Face it, if you watched RotJ now you'd be laughing at the muppets. But when I saw it, as a young teenage lad, I thought it was the most fucking amazing thing ever.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I enjoy the original 3 still Tom, I was never into them as a kid really. I think Lucas's mistake with the new films was being involved... he should have taken a back seat.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Not sure if that's totally fair. I saw the original three a few months ago for the first time (I know, I know..leave it will you?) and I thought they were very good and really enjoyable. Also even though I'd never seen the originals, only the updated versions....it's painfully obvious when the new CGI comes in and every time it did it ruined the immersion for me a bit.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I enjoy the original 3 still Tom, I was never into them as a kid really. I think Lucas's mistake with the new films was being involved... he should have taken a back seat.

We all know you were more into Gremlins.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Went to see it tonight, brought back memories also young Natalie Portman (y)

Fucking got a gimp pair of 3D glasses tho and had to keep wiping them as they had little scuffmarks on em and were too small (the lenses imo)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Thought the 3 new first triology was decent, cant compare movies you watched as a kid with new ones and think you will get the same buzz. If SW 4-6 came out today in their old format they would get chainsawed at the ankles.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Thought the 3 new first triology was decent, cant compare movies you watched as a kid with new ones and think you will get the same buzz. If SW 4-6 came out today in their old format they would get chainsawed at the ankles.

Not true.

The new ones would get chainsawed at the ankles on sight. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom