Sate Wars Episode I 3D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I think that most of us can agree that it sucked the first time around. Now it is out in 3D and apparently half of my 'friends' on Facebook were at the 3D premier last night and thought it was the most amazing thing ever created. What are your thoughts about this relaunch? Milking it or do you think that Georg Lucas feels as if he is actually improving his film?

CorNokZ

Even though it looks better it is still just a pig?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like you have a lot of people you need to delete from arsebook.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't agree that it sucked, it's nothing special, but it hardly sucked.

Now 3d...that's disbutably sucky :p

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
will still suck...big time....even more so now its in 3d!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
There were some good bits the first time around, like where Quorn Jim puts his lightsabre through that door, the pod race, and the lightsabre fight at the end (awesome I thought).

3D though? Just Hollywood attempting to wring more blood out of a stone.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It was terrible the first time round, I can't see it being good just because it's in 3D.

3D doesn't improve terrible acting, terrible characters and a terrible story.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It was terrible the first time round, I can't see it being good just because it's in 3D.

3D doesn't improve terrible acting, terrible characters and a terrible story.
This.

CorNokZ

True.. Perhabs I should delete you as the first :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Go for it, I clearly do not fit the demographic of easily pleased muppets that seem to make up half your friends :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Phantom Menace was designed for children ya know ? Loved phantom menace, even binx didn't bother one jot. Will be going to see.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Designed for stupid children with no imagination you mean?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No different from avatar.

And that's no troll. Phantom menace is on par with avatar as a movie, though i'd rather watch phantom again.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
No different from avatar.

And that's no troll. Phantom menace is on par with avatar as a movie, though i'd rather watch phantom again.

That's like saying you'd rather be stabbed in the left eye than the right eye imho.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's like saying you'd rather be stabbed in the left eye than the right eye imho.

Hmm, well i would :D

Proof that left eye is better;

snake-plissken.jpeg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Agree with Tom, it's a terrible film but there are a few redeeming scenes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, hobbit has a chance to be like episode 1. Everyone was waiting for episode 1 in the same manner :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well, hobbit has a chance to be like episode 1. Everyone was waiting for episode 1 in the same manner :D

Except at least with The Hobbit we more or less know the plot, so they shouldn't be able to screw with that too much (and yes I know they did with LOTR, but there's less reason to do so with the Hobbit). TPM managed to wreck a good chunk of the Star Wars' universe underlying mythology in the first 20 minutes..."midichlorians" indeed...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Except at least with The Hobbit we more or less know the plot, so they shouldn't be able to screw with that too much

DaGaffer loses 40 points on the keep it real-o-meter

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Except at least with The Hobbit we more or less know the plot, so they shouldn't be able to screw with that too much (and yes I know they did with LOTR, but there's less reason to do so with the Hobbit). TPM managed to wreck a good chunk of the Star Wars' universe underlying mythology in the first 20 minutes..."midichlorians" indeed...
The prequels totally fucked the story up. The thing which always makes me facepalm about TPM is when you think about how Obi-Wan in ANH was a hermit dressed in drab desert-robes, hidden anonymously in the desert on Tattouine, and then TPM informs you that they weren't anonymous desert robes at all. They were the full JEDI UNIFORM !!! So Obi-Wan was hiding away on Tattouine in a FUCKING JEDI COSTUME ??? Argh, my brain can't cope with such levels of NOT MAKING SENSE !!!!!

(yes, I know RedLetterMedia ranted about that too.)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The Jedi were respected in the prequels in the older films based later in the timeframe they had to hide as there were few left (Anakin/Vader went on a killing spree to speed it up), hence not strutting around in his uniform ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
few? there were exactly two: Obi-Wan, and Yoda. That's it. No other light side bros. Also, there were exactly two dark side buds as well: the Emperor, and Darth Vader. All others are counterfeit :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
few? there were exactly two: Obi-Wan, and Yoda. That's it. No other light side bros. Also, there were exactly two dark side buds as well: the Emperor, and Darth Vader. All others are counterfeit :)

There's always supposed to be only 2 Sith though, thats how they roll :D

About the film, yea it will still suck, but, I enjoyed the final fight with Darth Maul, so that in 3d would be pretty good.

Imo it's worth it just to see how the technology affects the Lightsaber fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom