@Sarumann

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hehe nice little fight there :) I need to respec my CL's for the warrior line, curse your parries! Also did you use that bloody ml10 staff? Or was it alot of evades?

Well played

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe nice little fight there :) I need to respec my CL's for the warrior line, curse your parries! Also did you use that bloody ml10 staff? Or was it alot of evades?

Well played

dont have staff anymore :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
tell me something

is Openbook stealth zerg really that bad ?

all of em are rr10 +

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Haha only because Aph3x died minutes before. We normally duo

ill pop u in front of mid group aswell just to be a dick back ;) woulda had u second time but fecking necro nuked me for 1100 i was QQing bad then

Bahumat

FH is my second home
play solo to learn your char bud

I am by no means the best assassin in the world, however I've played them for years so I feel I know my class. Duo is more fun for me as I hardly see people solo, thus getting zephyr raped by 2-3 archers is no fun.

ill pop u in front of mid group aswell just to be a dick back ;) woulda had u second time but fecking necro nuked me for 1100 i was QQing bad then

Not really sure what to say to that. Me and Aph3x enjoy playing daoc together. I'd never just stand by and watch him 1v1 someone unless he asked to, so if we kill you via 2 v 1, try not to let it get to you as it's just a game. Hope that explains my view on daoc rvr.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
your view is def right

everyone plays how he likes

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I am by no means the best assassin in the world, however I've played them for years so I feel I know my class. Duo is more fun for me as I hardly see people solo, thus getting zephyr raped by 2-3 archers is no fun.

Not really sure what to say to that. Me and Aph3x enjoy playing daoc together. I'd never just stand by and watch him 1v1 someone unless he asked to, so if we kill you via 2 v 1, try not to let it get to you as it's just a game. Hope that explains my view on daoc rvr.

im allways solo so i dont care but u 2 v 1 be fine to do but when get adds like necros other scouts i get pissed so i think it is fun for me to pop u in front of zerg :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
im allways solo so i dont care but u 2 v 1 be fine to do but when get adds like necros other scouts i get pissed so i think it is fun for me to pop u in front of zerg :)

Having played a SB i know all about those bastard necro's hehe! What made you drop the ml10 staff?

Users who are viewing this thread