Sarumann question!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
u gotta try aa5 mom5 wp5 out :p
sorc mocced on me when i was jumped in mele range :p demo mocpbaoe 780+324 crit
977+443 crit and pbaoe didnt even hit before he died :/

tested it on arumi as well instant 2.7k dmg :p

>< trying to get purge 2-3 atm dying alot solo due to stuns :/ rr7 inf dropped me before CD stun wore off thats with 1900 hp 558 af and pd3/croc tear ring

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
few infs attacked a warrior instead of attacking me :p mistake i'd say xD first one has bad matter sists :( never thought playing an op insta class could be so much fun.

aika

Part of the furniture
once you fire a chamber, whats the cast time of the normal spells? or you can cast them while fireing a chamber? How does it work exactly? ;x

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
once you fire a chamber, whats the cast time of the normal spells? or you can cast them while fireing a chamber? How does it work exactly? ;x

you can fire them while casting then its 10 seconds between chambers :p still getting the hang of it myself but thus far i've been using baseline curse dd + lifetap + chamber on targets you get the drop on (2k damage to most targets not including crits) or if you need faster casts powerless/lifetap spam which is what? about 1 second per loltap... as said still getting the hang of it tho! its odd going from a pure caster to a lock.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Saru .. I 'll be on this afternoon HAHA ! So let's make a bomb group then :p moehaha !

aika

Part of the furniture
played a friends warlock now, wanna level myself one too :(:(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
played a friends warlock now, wanna level myself one too :(:(

I didn't bump into you sometime last night? I forget the name but usually getting /wave means it's old dyvet.

aika

Part of the furniture
I didn't bump into you sometime last night? I forget the name but usually getting /wave means it's old dyvet.

nah, played it this morning, only in pve :)

was honourably soloing on champ ( killing greycons in forest sauvage) and then zerging on mentalist yesterday evening

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

if i see u maeloch it usually end's like you hit maeloch for 700-1000 u fire chamber of destruction u hit maeloch for another 1000 you killed maeloch /hug /smile keep on killing :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
if i see u maeloch it usually end's like you hit maeloch for 700-1000 u fire chamber of destruction u hit maeloch for another 1000 you killed maeloch /hug /smile keep on killing :p

Your mixing ur self with arumi, I can't remember u killing me on wl :) If fact last time we met I don't think it went like that.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
All this talk about warlocks made me roll myself one..

but as easy as it is to pve with one (atleast if you stick to yellows) its really really boring :/

got to 24 before i felt like hitting someone...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i got my wl 38 today went molvik and at 37 wcand enough in hex for 1st steadycast i must say my damage sux , wtf :(

aika

Part of the furniture
i got my wl 38 today went molvik and at 37 wcand enough in hex for 1st steadycast i must say my damage sux , wtf :(

You need some in cursing to reduce variance, as I guess you're using basenuke+LT and basebolt+LT

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
I rolled a Lock, after getting wtfpwnd so many times by them recently on anything i play, ive given into the darkside and finally rolled my first ever Middy toon lol..

Someone in /adv told me a good starting spec for RVR is 48 Curse, 23 Hex, 9 Witch.. .comments on this from the experienced players?

oh also, LFGuild on Mid :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I rolled a Lock, after getting wtfpwnd so many times by them recently on anything i play, ive given into the darkside and finally rolled my first ever Middy toon lol..

Someone in /adv told me a good starting spec for RVR is 48 Curse, 23 Hex, 9 Witch.. .comments on this from the experienced players?

oh also, LFGuild on Mid :)

solo i wouldnt recommend that spec at lower RR but at higher rr i got good xperience with it,

PA CD purge then 1 chamber and target usually dead :p

Lower RR i would go 49wc 12 hex 19 curse best suvivability. Green ns red spreadheal red pow regen(20) highest powerless and secondary loltaps so all 4 chambers is dd loltap ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
solo i wouldnt recommend that spec at lower RR but at higher rr i got good xperience with it,

PA CD purge then 1 chamber and target usually dead :p

Lower RR i would go 49wc 12 hex 19 curse best suvivability. Green ns red spreadheal red pow regen(20) highest powerless and secondary loltaps so all 4 chambers is dd loltap ;)

I went that spec, but i play mine in labby. With the timers on chambers I found it better to go 49 wc, rest hex. That way your uninteruptable costs less and does more dmg. If you do see a eld you can normally cast bolt+lifetap whilst using the bolt+lifetap chamber to interupt. That normally kills them.

I found I rarely had need for the NS, but having the stronger uninteruptable lifetap against stealthers was a benefit more often.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
When you chamber a wc lifetap by clicking base dd then loltap , both hit when you use chamber yea ?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I went that spec, but i play mine in labby. With the timers on chambers I found it better to go 49 wc, rest hex. That way your uninteruptable costs less and does more dmg. If you do see a eld you can normally cast bolt+lifetap whilst using the bolt+lifetap chamber to interupt. That normally kills them.

I found I rarely had need for the NS, but having the stronger uninteruptable lifetap against stealthers was a benefit more often.

i cant cope with 3 chambers as i need all of em :p <3 with 3 spell relics and 7 assasins vs 1 wl with pd5 :p bam one dead lalalalalalalalalala all dead :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
When you chamber a wc lifetap by clicking base dd then loltap , both hit when you use chamber yea ?

Yes. However the Bolt+lifetap works differently. When you use that it insta lifetaps, then the bolt hits when it gets to them.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I figured that Warlock bolts can do dmg even if you phaseshift :/
FU WARLOCKS!

aika

Part of the furniture
Yes. However the Bolt+lifetap works differently. When you use that it insta lifetaps, then the bolt hits when it gets to them.

Same in DD+Lifetap, Lt is always instant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom