Sarumann question!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Going to try the darkside (warlock) and I want a lvling spec and a low rr level 50 spec :p gogo good sir!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Depending what u want tbh id go 49 wc 19 curse and 12 hex low rr first 10 pts in pd 3 then dex then damage.

That spec is allso the best if u solo lvling, powerless loltap mobs and never stop and wait for power :)=

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
k ;p got a decent template? pref not using ml10 stuff because i've got fa on mid

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol finally got around to getting the warlock up.. rr2 damage is so wrong :(

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Can I ask a question too?

Why do people ignore hex? I've used it at lower lvls and it seems awesome and to have lots of utillity in comparison to some of the other specs around.

I particularly liked the snares and dots it gave. Is it simply a case of snare/dots not translating well to 50 or is it just that the lifetaps of 49wc > all?

I'm currently 44 working towards a bomb spec loc but I'm not sure how well that will work end game in rvr. (I will be running with guild 8 mans not solo)

Any advice plx?

M

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
The amount of damage a grouped warlock does is awesome while we been running 3 warlocks/Sm the damage output and amount of deathspam the warlocks do is insane.

All my SM does is clear up while Saru/arumos count the deathblows :lol:
Amount albs they killed other night at notts was funny with saru and arumos trying to outdo each other who got most deathblows.

Way they going they be dinging RR12 within next few weeks.

Soulja

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Are you guys running bomb groups with pbaoe or just running the assist train?

Thanks for the response :)

M

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
plain bomb groups with pbaoe... They drop like flies really. A good jump can drop a LOT !

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the comments guys. I'll see whether we're running bomb groups or not - if we are, I am sure it will be fun once we get it right.

M

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Well ... It's fun to run from time to time, but it's only fun against the zerg. For decent fg vs fg fights you can't actually use bomb setup imho.

At the zerg you always have gimped player and gimped groups... so for zerg fun or tower humping fun etc yes but for decent fights no.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pondering specs myself i'm 49 witch 19 curse 12 hex like sarumann suggested (works really well although the uninteruptable is abit naff) atm was grouped with someone that had a really odd split spec last night but he seemed to rape anything and everything with it :x he was 9 witch 38 curse 37 hex, what says you about that spec Saru :p?

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
It's a warlock, no matter how you specc it you'll always have a few ways to instantly win without effort!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's a warlock, no matter how you specc it you'll always have a few ways to instantly win without effort!

yea its well fun :p already had my first whine yesterday ;D someone actually put the effort in to login mid and verbally abuse me because I insta gibbed his sorc xD

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I've seen that spec on vgn - 5 38 38 is the one they posted which apparently is all about the ranged debufs, and crazy lifetaps/dots.

I'll continue with the 45/29/6 curse/wc/hex until 50 and then I think I'll try some of the other suggestions that I've seen. I was predominantly hex until 40 and whilst I love the damage of my current spec I really miss the hex spells - especially the dots.

M

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Meh split spec seems interesting but need to invest in MoF for it

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
You just made me think about rolling a warlock for running around and adding on everything,hope you're happy!

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
only got healer and shaman on 2nd account, i want the warlock on the first account. Could actually level a warlock just for pbaoe group as well on the 2nd account i guess ... hmmm hard one :p
On the first account i got sm ...

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
can use my warlock if u need to to pl i need artis + cl3 levelling so gogo

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't forget you also need a pair of boxing gloves. It's gonna be less painful than the traditional head bangs keyboard method that the old time locks use.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Can I ask a question too?

Why do people ignore hex? I've used it at lower lvls and it seems awesome and to have lots of utillity in comparison to some of the other specs around.

I particularly liked the snares and dots it gave. Is it simply a case of snare/dots not translating well to 50 or is it just that the lifetaps of 49wc > all?

I'm currently 44 working towards a bomb spec loc but I'm not sure how well that will work end game in rvr. (I will be running with guild 8 mans not solo)

Any advice plx?

M

Hex locks fail upclose in rvr what u gonne do then ? if u encounter a moc sorc hit chamber with loltap in and dot and moc dot and moc snare ? same as for mele 1 chamber 10 sec to next one u get fecked,,,

wc can moc cast lol tap like spec i go is 49 wc 12 hex 19 curse green ns moc loltap powerless loltap powerless spreadheal(every second)

Bomb locks is deffo the best for group can bomb alot solo healer ae stun ml2 ml8 bomb chamber moc pbaoe u pretty much rape whatever..
We been running healer healer sham skald wl wl wl wl and wl wl wl sm etc warious options but wl wl wl carv runi be the highest dps ever open field :p 3 tanks on me LOL matter debuff x3 wl boxxes and 3 wls and runi debuff can lash out the dmg 100 tanks would take so usually they just run away
The level 46 spell wrenching curse is a dex affected 2.8 sec 199 delve cast nuke so basicly like any other spec nuker like wiz eld etc..

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
dont bother with mof it doesnt do anything really

helps if ur curse spec. debuff only lvl 23 so helps aloit and the 15% debuff give ur dex affected nuke about 100-120 more dmg so its worth it mof2 FTW! ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I've seen that spec on vgn - 5 38 38 is the one they posted which apparently is all about the ranged debufs, and crazy lifetaps/dots.

I'll continue with the 45/29/6 curse/wc/hex until 50 and then I think I'll try some of the other suggestions that I've seen. I was predominantly hex until 40 and whilst I love the damage of my current spec I really miss the hex spells - especially the dots.

M

most likely the 38 37 9 or summin 5 chambers double lifetap with 30% matterdebuff, wouldnt recommend it unless ur really high rr only worked back when 3 sec between chambers,.

why 45 curse ? u loose on the 47 curse of death in chamber boosts dmg alot
u lose out on the 46 wrenching curse wich is a normal spec nuke like wizzy eld etc only abit lower delve like 199 delve and u only have 3 chambers 4 is the way to go

i wont recommend anything in hexing line wich involves going for 50% matterdebuff and the dots cause in defense group or solo it sucks donkeyballs

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
yea its well fun :p already had my first whine yesterday ;D someone actually put the effort in to login mid and verbally abuse me because I insta gibbed his sorc xD

u gotta try aa5 mom5 wp5 out :p
sorc mocced on me when i was jumped in mele range :p demo mocpbaoe 780+324 crit
977+443 crit and pbaoe didnt even hit before he died :/

tested it on arumi as well instant 2.7k dmg :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom