@Saruman :P

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Funny how things change, back in start of ToA and OF and early NF every Assasian and their dog had sun weaps and heat lgms. Now in last 3 years, we have gone from Dragon > ML10 > Sun weaps and lgm again ;p

I have heard people are running 35-40% melee resists now, how so? Haven't renewed yet but cba to rebuild temps. Before I quit I farmed the fuck out of TG and Gala which was worth a lot, now I gotta retemp and get ML10 vests? ;p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
It's fairly easy to test so I just tried it on my SB against my buffbot.

Without RP my leggies hit for:
158 (-53)
73 (-24)

With 10% RP they hit for:
160 (-53)
79 (-26)

Both = 25% resists

Aye but ur dd poison procs is also affected by spell pierce, and lifebane is dotmine is so overall u have quite abit more dmg overall with spellpierce,
And as for nightshade i still like pierce templates the most
Running viper 5 mom 3 wp 3 and 6-8 spelldmg in temp(long time since i played it) and 10% spellpierce, with cap dex ur dd instadd dd procs and lifebane and dotmine combined with leggies ur dmg is thru the roof.

But allso many say they dont need it on sb but if i get it in with not loosing SoM RoD id get it,

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Funny how things change, back in start of ToA and OF and early NF every Assasian and their dog had sun weaps and heat lgms. Now in last 3 years, we have gone from Dragon > ML10 > Sun weaps and lgm again ;p

I have heard people are running 35-40% melee resists now, how so? Haven't renewed yet but cba to rebuild temps. Before I quit I farmed the fuck out of TG and Gala which was worth a lot, now I gotta retemp and get ML10 vests? ;p

Same as they always did :D
26% items + 24% bot buffs (or 10% from Champ level resists once those go down)
AOM and Empty Mind too, leggies are still great weapons. Sun weapons can still be good as said early as a few people, especially assassins gimp energy resist. The problem is getting the belt in the template I think

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Aye but ur dd poison procs is also affected by spell pierce, and lifebane is dotmine is so overall u have quite abit more dmg overall with spellpierce,
Running viper 5 mom 3 wp 3 and 6-8 spelldmg in temp(long time since i played it) and 10% spellpierce, with cap dex ur dd instadd dd procs and lifebane and dotmine combined with leggies ur dmg is thru the roof.

But allso many say they dont need it on sb but if i get it in with not loosing SoM RoD id get it,

ya i still think SP is great to get into a temp, a few say it's not worth it but I like it myself.

Not that great on a savage though, I don't think 10% less resists for the DD dmg is going to be a whole lot of dmg even if it does proc a lot over the fight

Soazak

Part of the furniture

ya i still think SP is great to get into a temp, a few say it's not worth it but I like it myself.

Not that great on a savage though, I don't think 10% less resists for the DD dmg is going to be a whole lot of dmg even if it does proc a lot over the fight.

I've still not managed to try viper5+10% pierce yet though ;(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
imo spell pierce would only been good for ns temps, then you would get a decent return having cold leggies+magic dmg aswell as poisons; not really worth it on say an inf.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Would be inclined to agree here with regards to spell pierce etc being worth it on nightshades but not so much other assassins.

i have 10% spell pierce on vamp / mauler and vw though and i like it.

had some hits on vw for 1.1k or so due to crits + dd dmg (and i'm rr3)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
*input* l2type you dirty commoner!

oh and haiii lack,

where are you actually playing these days ? not see you in /gu in some time

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i havnt been on in about 3 weeks i had a HGV theory last tuesday so i took some time off daoc n studied ( i passed it ) now i got the hazard test on thursday but i was leveling a hunter which is r3 now :) so ill be back on hib soon i did wanna finsih the last 100ishk for r6 on the vamp

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
And @ arauddry

After valk it will be zeh Runi then bd then skald AND THEN WARLOCK! ;)

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
And had a fun fight with hestethun hero nightsend was laughing aswell as he died i was still at 100% :p something seriously wrong with his block/parry rate :p

It wasnt a FUN Fight. It was embarrassing. I was laughing because when you saw what he was doing with full RAs/MLs etc up and you walk away with 100% then you see another Hero (Rapierx) that has been thru 4 fights 1 str8 after another against higher RR and more challenging opposition you would expect that a rr11+ Hero put up more of a fight.

If a hero is even half of what a Warrior is he should of cakewalked you.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i havnt been on in about 3 weeks i had a HGV theory last tuesday so i took some time off daoc n studied ( i passed it ) now i got the hazard test on thursday but i was leveling a hunter which is r3 now :) so ill be back on hib soon i did wanna finsih the last 100ishk for r6 on the vamp

i got thrown into a truck for 4 days and passed my test at 19 having never driven a car !.. how things have changed in the hgv world in 20 years :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom