@Saruman :P

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
2h troll savages have been around for ages :p just no one has tapped into them properly, theres only been a few savages worth mentioning thats gone 2h all the other randoms go H2H because they enjoy the arse damage.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
2h troll savages have been around for ages :p just no one has tapped into them properly, theres only been a few savages worth mentioning thats gone 2h all the other randoms go H2H because they enjoy the arse damage.

but they first got played again after they could get Charge :)

But anyway 2h troll savage is way better than any other race :) pure dmg all the time compared to the crap dps from h2h where u need luck before it hurts :)

and with the hammer spec u get the nice evade stun combo :) and thats the win :)

cog

Can't get enough of FH
I used to play a solo 2h troll savage before charge way back on gareth!

Such fotm maybe i should get him back out :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
but they first got played again after they could get Charge :)

But anyway 2h troll savage is way better than any other race :) pure dmg all the time compared to the crap dps from h2h where u need luck before it hurts :)

and with the hammer spec u get the nice evade stun combo :) and thats the win :)

Aye I can imagine, 2H has always been good regardless of race :p any race can perform well at the speed you're dishing out hits with a 6.0 weapon, fought a kibbie 2h savage awhile back and it ripped me a new one :p didn't land a single hit on the little fucker as he kept evading/parrying.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I've got a troll svg I just xfered from avalon. I'm rubbish on melee, but it is tempting to go 2h, belt of sun weapon and 10% resist pierce and see if can get some wtfomg hits on peeps. That would work yes, or too hard to temp?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I've got a troll svg I just xfered from avalon. I'm rubbish on melee, but it is tempting to go 2h, belt of sun weapon and 10% resist pierce and see if can get some wtfomg hits on peeps. That would work yes, or too hard to temp?

Had 2 wtfomg hits with dragonstorm :p

835+364 crit
835+400 crit dead infil :p

But i only Charge 4 and mopain 7 atm all u need :p

And had a fun fight with hestethun hero nightsend was laughing aswell as he died i was still at 100% :p something seriously wrong with his block/parry rate :p

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved

Oh mael that would be so nasty xd

Can't imagine the QQ it would generate though, god. Ml10 studded vest with HoT, -10% resis pierce, sun 2her hammer olololol.

Charge, crazy evade, after parry 5s stun aye people not like it at all :p

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
How come sun and lgm weaps with resist pierce are the new op and fotm? Don't wanna read all the patch notes over the last few years ;p

Resist pierce works with lgm weap damage now or just the proc?

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
How come sun and lgm weaps with resist pierce are the new op and fotm? Don't wanna read all the patch notes over the last few years ;p

Resist pierce works with lgm weap damage now or just the proc?

just for the proc!

Well sun weaps and leggys aint that great imo are much better weap combos for better dps :)

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
just for the proc!

Well sun weaps and leggys aint that great imo are much better weap combos for better dps :)
I gathered that, but why the proc? it's had love or something? noone has used heat weaps or sun weaps since like OF.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
imo they've always been good, but they did get a buff up sometime ago...

before they were just SC'd with +2% dmg vs monsters not for rvr afaik....

now they can be sc'd have +3% melee dmg and double proc...they debuff+DD and can give you a 150dmg health ablative shield.

Logi

Part of the furniture
I gathered that, but why the proc? it's had love or something? noone has used heat weaps or sun weaps since like OF.

Every armor type is vulnerable to energy dmg iirc, hence why an energy leggy will come in alot harder then other leggys, especially when it procced the debuff.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
imo they've always been good, but they did get a buff up sometime ago...

before they were just SC'd with +2% dmg vs monsters not for rvr afaik....

now they can be sc'd have +3% melee dmg and double proc...they debuff+DD and can give you a 150dmg health ablative shield.
Oh ok, decent weaps now then ... what patch was this?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Every armor type is vulnerable to energy dmg iirc, hence why an energy leggy will come in alot harder then other leggys, especially when it procced the debuff.

Scale/Chain/Studded is vulnerable to energy, but it seems it's mainly because there are a lot of bad templates out there that run less than 10% energy. Personally I don't find sun weapons that much better than other legendaries as people who tend to ignore energy also tend to ignore spirit/matter.

The resist pierce I don't quite understand though, it doesn't affect the weapon damage, only the 65(?) delve DD which isn't a lot of dmg really.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
energy weapon = magic dmg, so resist pierce should work?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
energy weapon = magic dmg, so resist pierce should work?

No, resist pierce only works on spells. Although sun weaps/legendary weapons have a magic damage type, they are still melee.

Similarly, the procs from valks/thanes/vw etc, although melee styles are considered spells so resist pierce works with those.

It's spell pierce, rather than resist pierce.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
No, resist pierce only works on spells. Although sun weaps/legendary weapons have a magic damage type, they are still melee.

Similarly, the procs from valks/thanes/vw etc, although melee styles are considered spells so resist pierce works with those.

It's spell pierce, rather than resist pierce.

Legendary weapons are spell dmg now so resistpierce works on them
Sun weapons is still as they were so they not changed ;)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Legendary weapons are spell dmg now so resistpierce works on them
Sun weapons is still as they were so they not changed ;)

It's fairly easy to test so I just tried it on my SB against my buffbot.

Without RP my leggies hit for:
158 (-53)
73 (-24)

With 10% RP they hit for:
160 (-53)
79 (-26)

Both = 25% resists

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom