Sarah Conner Chronicles

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Probably a good enough show, but fanbois will be crying 'cause they think they, like other fanbois, own the franchise.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
you seen it toh?

the terminator cutting his leg open and pulling out a gun. freakin' have it :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
you seen it toh?

the terminator cutting his leg open and pulling out a gun. freakin' have it :D

Yeah, saw it and have to say it's almost better then the movies. Since it's a series and more is to come.

I mean, ACTUALLY having a teenage girl as a protective robot and not knowing it before she got shot was brilliant acting/scripting.

Also liked the whole bank thing and how they managed to put so much terminator stuff into the episode(hopefully more to come), what i thought, would be a boring series about a single mother struggling with her rebel son. Just excellent all round.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
you know for a fact its gonna be shit.. and i pray to Zeus.. dont let them do the same with Alien series.

LEAVE THE FILMS ALONE

looks at superman.... new adventures... smallville.. utter shit

only time its worked was with buffy

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
you know for a fact its gonna be shit.. and i pray to Zeus.. dont let them do the same with Alien series.

LEAVE THE FILMS ALONE

Know for a fact that smallville works, and that this series works.

Buffy worked 'cause the source movie was a joke of a movie if you actually look at it from any critical viewpoint.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Buffy was one the biggest jokes of a movie. So comically bad it took years before anyone would even touch the series.

No surprise the film was shit though, they ripped the script apart so it wasnt really what Josh had invisioned, but that is movies for you!
For an example of how stupid films can be, in Harry Potter they removed the parts of someone that has a major role in the following films simply to save time, lucky for them they let JK have her say in the production work so as to get it back.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Seems like an ok series. Pretty action packed and thats what we like!

But i dont understand why series/films put sound effects on when they make a cut >_<

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I've watched it, its not bad, I think they need to be a little more creative with the Terminators if this is to take off.

I did like how they have added this girly as a Terminator:

SummerGlau_Grant_13430177_400.jpg

Thought the Bionic Women Pilot was good

Also, Reaper / Pushing Daisies and Chuck are also out, check those out :D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
what u failing to realise is that the whole storyline in the terminator films is a total crock of shit. the make new robots, bigger killing macines with new stuff.. then send em back to kill an older version of sarah connor/brat kid..

utter shite. why not sendthe best they got to kill sarah connors grandmother while she's sitting on a swing outside her aunties house?

time travel CRAP like terminator doesnt work.. and while the films were entertaining.. a series is gonna is picked apart.

if time travel was possible, wouldnt we have an infinite amount of people from the future visiting earth to see how it was in the olden days?

i know its just a tv prog but ffs come on.. come up with something new

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
what u failing to realise is that the whole storyline in the terminator films is a total crock of shit. the make new robots, bigger killing macines with new stuff.. then send em back to kill an older version of sarah connor/brat kid..

utter shite. why not sendthe best they got to kill sarah connors grandmother while she's sitting on a swing outside her aunties house?

time travel CRAP like terminator doesnt work.. and while the films were entertaining.. a series is gonna is picked apart.

if time travel was possible, wouldnt we have an infinite amount of people from the future visiting earth to see how it was in the olden days?

(It's not real)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
(It's not real)

Kinda have to go with Bugz here, amazing as it is, but he's right.

It's a show. It's a good enough show to be made realistic.

Only, and only the worst geeks of sceince pick apart shows and how REAL they are, or how REALISTIC a game like Halo is.

Go f*ck a neutron and split it with your micropenis. Maybe the explosion will wipe some of that poindexter crap off from you.

Yes i'm in a pissy mood.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Ofc you guys are right about the series not being real but sometimes you get really annoyed when you cant understand the characters actions, which still should be realistic when you watch the series...

Ala prison break.. IT MAKES NO SENCE! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ofc you guys are right about the series not being real but sometimes you get really annoyed when you cant understand the characters actions, which still should be realistic when you watch the series...

Yes, some things should be kept in a reasonable realm of realism.

But complaining about time travels, or something being unrealistic in star trek, or some such -nerdy- thing, it's just ridicilous.

And when you say to those very same people that "Why didn't they just fly and drop the ring to mount doom" out come the most ridicilous explanations and how it's "part of the story" :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

Ala prison break.. IT MAKES NO SENCE! :D

it makes sense within the world which is created for the show/film/etc. aslong as the logic is right within what is or isnt possible in the show, then its fine imo.
making sci-fi based only on what makes sense in real life would be shit :p

the world in which terminator is based IS NOT our reality. its another reality with its own rules, possibilities etc

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm think I know what the ending will be already :D
They didnt know back in 1997 who would make skynet, but since they killed the other terminator with the BFG and left back a time machine, I think that they left enough material back there to let someone start the work all over again. So in the end skynet is their own fault xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm think I know what the ending will be already :D
They didnt know back in 1997 who would make skynet, but since they killed the other terminator with the BFG and left back a time machine, I think that they left enough material back there to let someone start the work all over again. So in the end skynet is their own fault xD

Yeah one of those time paradoxes that the nerds will love to rip apart.

"But the skynet was allready going to happen even if they didn't shoot the guy! wah wah wah!!"

How this series should end, is with the death of Sarah.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I hadnt been paying notice to this series coming out... however watching it at the moment. However it has now definately got an additional viewer in the future as it got Summer Glau in it :)

Aada

Part of the furniture

LEAVE THE FILMS ALONE

Smallville is excellent atleast watch the full season 1 before passing crazy judgments like that.

Smallville is a real winner.

Can you only watch this series on Virgin 1?

I mean omg who the fuck has Virgin Media? no Sky One? naaaaaaaaaaaaah

Aada

Part of the furniture

Erm jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez its called Science Fiction?

TARD.

Your probably one of those people that only watch CSI Miami or whichever sub series is running right now jesus i lost count how many sub series of that show is on Tv.

You'll find alot of people like fiction something with imagination other then Cops pwn the bad guys in every episode.

I guess you haven't even watched Firefly possibly one of the best shows ever, but its not real right so you won't watch it?

/pity

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
sarah and the protector bot should lez it up, hardcore strapon style.

on a more serious note, its probably the first show from america where ive watched a whole episode without getting bored, i therefore love it.

oh no its not, i forgot about house. well its as good as house, if not better.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Erm jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez its called Science Fiction?

TARD.

Your probably one of those people that only watch CSI Miami or whichever sub series is running right now jesus i lost count how many sub series of that show is on Tv.

You'll find alot of people like fiction something with imagination other then Cops pwn the bad guys in every episode.

I guess you haven't even watched Firefly possibly one of the best shows ever, but its not real right so you won't watch it?

/pity

watched Firefly.. thought it was shit.

and where's the imagination in making a tv show about a series of films?

i watch a lot of sci-fi.. i know its not real.. whoooo shock horror there eh?

yet im a tard? hmm.. can i borrow your brain coz im building an idiot.

oh and smallville is a stinking 10000 miles high pile of shit too..

Marc

FH is my second home

so your basically saying, that any film that involves a story line that isnt feesible is a crock of shit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom