Saracens trying to get buffs

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Have boofs or not to have boofs... thats the question...

I just put my webcam on and jump up and down nekkid...and i get all boofs i want :sex:

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Some people need to grow up but hell getting naked for buffs is the win ;)

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Laughs have been had, the school bells been rung, dinner time is over...

nothing to see here folks!

Legolasninja

Fledgling Freddie
you think its that funny? rofl funny watchign how u react its a game peeps seems like people need to learn its just a game not real life tbh stop taking it too far. and tbh rofl i still have my shirt and trousers on so really not naked and i did complete teh quest so it did help.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Legolasninja said:
you think its that funny? rofl funny watchign how u react its a game peeps seems like people need to learn its just a game not real life tbh stop taking it too far. and tbh rofl i still have my shirt and trousers on so really not naked and i did complete teh quest so it did help.

:clap:

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
to be quite honest i'd take the crunchy bits of this poppyseed bagel more serious then someone that names his char legolasninja

punchy

Fledgling Freddie
klavrynd said:
to be quite honest i'd take the crunchy bits of this poppyseed bagel more serious then someone that names his char legolasninja

yum! :cheers:

Legolasninja

Fledgling Freddie
yeah it does suck tbh but i don't really care still kick ur ass so what my name is Legolasninja i was 12 when i choose it now 1 year on i don't like it eaither u might think its childish but i think ur acting even more m8.
:kissit: <--- Kiss it :clap:

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Once at apk in emain me and 2 friends all lvl 20ish invited a lvl 50 friar and when he saw we were level 20 we made him believe it was a bug and he would see us as level 50 if he relogged, and relog he did :) .
A bit mean but it made me laugh.
My friend has a screenshot of it but it's not uploaded atm, will see if i can make him do it.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Axuk said:
I'm glad I wasn't the only person here who spottted the playground bully mentality behind that incident and found it unfunny :(

aaawwww xD

Eroa

Banned
Bullying is great.

Alot of people have fun only for the cost of one person.

Kinda the American mentality.
Kill a few to save alot.
Harras a few to amuse alot.

:eek:

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
Bullying is great.

Kill a few to save alot.

gweh?

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
Bullying is great.

Kill a few to save alot.

nQQb!!! lets make fun of this retard!!

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>You've never met the people ingame and lots of people have a different personality ingame compared to rl

True, most are actually a lot more cowardly in real life than they appear on forums :)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Aye no difference between reallife or ingame, sorry but i gtg im getting married in the church of camelot in 5 mins! bbl m8

The bully behind the keyboard...time to plan for some exercise pass for your grey matter? ;)

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm chocolate

Chocolate Milk - €0.80:drink:
Tablet of chocolate - €1.90
Chocolate Pie - €7.25
Swimming pool full of chocolate - €12500,00
Mercedes SLR AMG65 - €380000,00
Legolastripper - Priceless

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
Bullying is great.

Kill a few to save alot.

eat or be eaten m8!

oh come on guys, dont take it too serious...

someone with a name like that is just asking for it, kinda like heheyougotboned :rolleyes:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Legolasninja said:
yeah it does suck tbh but i don't really care still kick ur ass so what my name is Legolasninja i was 12 when i choose it now 1 year on i don't like it eaither u might think its childish but i think ur acting even more m8.
:kissit: <--- Kiss it :clap:

if you really want to change it mail goa and tell them its copyrighted, they will change your name, then mail them again and tell them you dont like your new name and you will be able to choose your own!! (thats how ive seen it working in all cases so far :rolleyes: )

Jjuraa

Banned
im not fussed wether its "bullying" or not, feel like taking the mick out of someone then do it. but i still dont find it as funny as all that really..

you took great pains to point out that ingame is nothing like in real life, so why should he not remove a few armour peices in order to get you to buff him? :p seems like he got the better deal to me. if i didnt already have a BB id deffo strip for it :D

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
oh come on guys, dont take it too serious...

someone with a name like that is just asking for it

If you're on the receiving end of it your attitude may be different. (Better add this- yes, may be you wouldn't care, just don't assume other people will take things the same way you do, or that they should)

Taking the Mick/ piss out of someone is the same whether its in a game or RL- the person is affected the same way, fine in moderation if you know the person, not nice otherwise. We had someone in our guild that took the piss out of one of my alt's names continuously and it got so bad I felt like quitting. The first two or three times was fine, when it got to 50+ it was not much fun. And its the second name in my Sig below so its not a joke name. Well, I don't think so...;)

As for Lego's name, he's explained that already.

As for why he did it, he explained that- he needed to kill a red con mob for a quest and needed buffs.

Personally I think the person who did this had a good joke in game, which Lego seemed happy to go with, but why post it here? I've yet to see a good answer to that.

:mad:

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Kahland said:
for l0lage

Bolly - The above quote's the reason you don't need to bother matey.

He likes, kids, and picking on them, nuff said ;)

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
sc-kahland.jpg
Looks like he's a sweety really

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom