Sara, speedup etc.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
I was just wondering why you lot camp the entrance to poc so much, its getting rather lame you know. :(

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahaha.......
lame to camp PoC entrance? hmmm let see.... what have hibs done since NF release..... shroom camping PoC all days maybe. stop the QQ and just live with it.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
because a few lameass people from hib have done that, to earn their rps is lame but i dont think most of hib population does that, i think everyone is sick of people camping PoC.

majik

Banned
Eta until prodical finds this thread: 00:29:45 and counting.

majik

Banned
He will have, he's just avoiding me as he doesn't want to prove me right.

His tictacs will not defeat me, I have polo's ftw.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:
I was just wondering why I Am such a whineing moron and i should go get a life instead of whine whine whine... once again i thank you sara and speedup for owning my ass and i would like u to tann it real good ... over and out

:twak: :twak: :twak: :wanker:

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Jettesnell and mates been camping alb PoC pretty much since saturday morning to sunday evening.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Just kill them imho. Everytime we went to PoC and had campers, we nuked their sorry asses and went on. Bit of rudespam is also nice in that case =)

But tbh, must be ages since I saw hibs camping the entrance ( well at least in hibland ). Most I see is some stealther duo or mages waiting there. Just too bad my comp loads fast enough to give me time to make pet, buff it and spam the stun button of doom. This gives rest of the grp enough time to finish zoning and kick ass with me :p Might not be cool to stomp on a trio with 7ppl, but hey, we're just a trio aswell ( playerwise that is ) and camping entrance sux hard, which deserves some serious spanking.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
yeh thats those guys that run around with... WAYLANDERTHESLAYER...

doesn't take much investigation to figure out what the average age of albs are :d

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
camping poc is lame, u right now go and get a fg and kill him

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
doesn't take much investigation to figure out what the average age of albs are :d

Says someone with a character called Hobbit? QQ more TBH :touch:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Lee, Pete, I've told you before you're NOT supposed to kill those nice Hibs and Mids. You have to let them kill you. It's in the rules.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
i dont care if i die, its the way i die i care about!

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
dont complain about em ;\ they pled my vamp to rr2 while i was just solo exping artis xD

have killed that speedup guy even with bard once ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom