Samurize VB Script Shenanigans

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
No, I haven't the foggiest about VB, however, I would suggest that reading through the UKTV script would be a good place to start. Look through the relevant method for the link enabled script and see if you can follow through the output.

My main suggestion would be to check for the format of links - I haven't the foggiest whether Sam uses HTML or some customised markup for them :)

Hope that helps as a start at least. :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
That's why I was asking, I'm clueless :)

Infact I was hoping some kind soul would just do it all for me but didn't want to be quite so presumptuous :D

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Get coding ;) hehe. If there was a reliable XML source of UK TV listings then things would be fairly easy (he says ...), but none of the major listing providers seem to offer anything like that :(

Kind Regards

Edit ~ Having just checked, there does appear to be a few XML TV resources after all, now if Samurize only supported something other than VB ... ;)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I shouldn't really care much given that I downloaded and indeed paid for a years subs to digiguide a while ago.. it just seems a shame not to have the functionality of that TV guide since it was included with the config that I downloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom