• Cowboy Bebop

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • BAAHHUUUMMAAATT!!!!1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dukat

Resident Freddy
definately Samurai Champloo.

Sometimes I think the atmosphere is better in Bebop though... Its so hard to decide! :( I think both, but I decided to do a poll anyway

Chronictank

FH is my second home
argh too close to call, the atmosphere is better in bebop and it is more of an iconic piece
But i would go with Samurai Champloo overall for story and being different from the umteen other samurai anime's

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Bebop...but only if rocksteady comes in the same package.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
W.H.A.T. are you all on about?? Shamploo Bepop whaaa?? :eek7: :eek6:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I never liked Anime at all, but boy! Cowboy Beboop is pure class:

- superb music
- superb screenplays
- developed characters
- developed stories
- Faye (BOOOOOOOOOBS)
- did I say superb soundtrack?

110% recommendable

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aaah anime i see, ty i thought i was te only one aside from Lev who didnt know wtf was going on lol

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Bebop.. Something I've not watched in a while... But then we all know Death Note is the alpha series.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bebop.. Something I've not watched in a while... But then we all know Death Note is the alpha series.

qft - storyline wise

As a complete anime Last Exile has been the best anime i have watched tbh

Although Naruto (original not shippiden) was the one that got me into anime in the first place

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I've watched the bebop movie while I've eaten dinner(tea whatever!) for the last week lol. I watched it ages ago but just recently came back to it, really great to watch :D

I watched champloo first, it was superb, unbeatable, then I watched bebop and thought "meh..." but kept watching... kept watching... and after watching the last episode I just suddenly though "omfg! amazing" - after the last episode it just all seems to fit together somewhat - the storyline that seemed non-existant and a bit vague just made sense, and I keep going back to watch each episode again and again :D

I like Champloo, I never thought I'd like another anime more than it, but I dont know, it just seems a little less intense than Bebop, I dont know if its just down to the different styles of the anime - Champloo being hip-hop and Bebop being Jazz, I dont know though, I'm very much into feudal japan and all that, but I still lean towards Bebop, even though I'm obsessed with the whole edo period thing.

I think Bebop is a little 'darker' than Champloo, not sure if thats what I like about it or what, I think they're both bloody amazing though.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
You should try Wolf's Rain Dukat :)
Same people who made bebop and champloo, has a very strong story

Chronictank

FH is my second home
For all your anime needs as well as discovering new ones :)

http://www.otakucenter.com/streaming-anime-episodes-and-f234.html

If you like the whole dark futuristic atmosphere of bebop i also suggest you check out
JIN-ROH - THE WOLFBRIGADE
contrary to the title it's nothing to do with wolves, it's to describe a certain mind-set of a special ops team by drawing a simily with wolves, very cleverly tying in the movie with the chinese version of little red riding hood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom