Samsung LCD

Lethul

FH is my second home
Samsung LE40A676A1WXXE, anyone have any opinion or experience with this TV? It's on a special sale in my town now and is quite cheap for its quality i think. So is it a good TV or would you recommend any other TV? :p

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like a swedish model. Samsungs are pretty good, but I'd generally suggest a Toshiba as they do 42" panels for around the same price, rather than the 40" ones that samsung do.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
I took delivery of a 22 inch lcd sony top of the range monitor. Used it for about an hour and it caused me to start having a migraine attack. The picture quality was great but the text was blurry causing me to strain my eyes. Took it back. Heard later that my uncle also suffers from a bad head and eyes after a while when watching his lcd tv. Not sure these lcd tvs and monitors are all they are cracked up to be.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
i have the 32inch version, and tbh i could never go back.

95% screen ratio is sweet and when messing around with settings piture quality is unreal.

would strongly give it a :clap:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I took delivery of a 22 inch lcd sony top of the range monitor. Used it for about an hour and it caused me to start having a migraine attack. The picture quality was great but the text was blurry causing me to strain my eyes. Took it back. Heard later that my uncle also suffers from a bad head and eyes after a while when watching his lcd tv. Not sure these lcd tvs and monitors are all they are cracked up to be.

uh I have been using LCD monitors for yonks and tbh "blurry" isn't a word I'd apply to them. Are you sure you were running it at native rez?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I have a Samsung TV and a Samsung T220 monitor, niether are blurry, they are very nice indeed :)

Lethul

FH is my second home

I got a Samsung 226BW monitor and I find it great. I have however decided against buying the TV since i don't use it very much and will wait until after the summer to decide if its a new TV or new Computer I will buy :p

Thanks tho

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Get it! It's a great tv! (I have the LE40A656 and am very happy with it)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I work for Panasonic and have three Samsung LCD's.

226BW on main comp, 32" series 5 in the bedroom, 38" Series 2 in the living room. All great picture quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom