Same old same old

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Yet another night of battlegroups on stick adding on fucking everything (HI MID AND ALB!?!?) and pointless sb/hunter gangs going round putting arrows in anything that moves.

Sbs like Rizza unstealthing you infront of casters then /crying :d

Really hope this is just fotm idiots wanting rps

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Cry more man, I popped you because I wanted a fight with you, not my fault you persisted to attack the sm and not turn back on me, he might've left you if so. Anyways, I thought you were doing your, stealth lore/pop remedy then chase down an SB routine.

fotm, this char is prolly older than your inf, rp patch noob :D

illu

Part of the furniture
Yet another night of battlegroups on stick adding on fucking everything (HI MID AND ALB!?!?) and pointless sb/hunter gangs going round putting arrows in anything that moves.

I'd just like to add - lucky bastard! :> You evaded most of my attacks and the other ones you were out of view because you were strafing so much.
Next time I will try and get revenge, OP Infil :)

You must have got a shitload of RP for killing me solo, unlike the rest of the Albs who all have a pop at me. I think the average was about 4 adds per fight, and the climax was 3fg chasing me into the legionnaires......... /sigh.

And so many people are cowards! Get out of your towers and come and fight you chicken sh*ts! :> I give you enough RP, now give me some! :)

Oli - Illu

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
Ixnay most peoples chars are older than his but hes such a Leet macho boy he forgets that sometimes :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ixnay most peoples chars are older than his but hes such a Leet macho boy he forgets that sometimes :)

Here is the cvnt again.

and Ixnay a rr2 rog sm you think wont add?

Lol;D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

If the game is so shite, play something else? :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I thought that the pvp function in this game was called RvR? Realm vs Realm. You don't have feelings for these people for gods sake. Its not FvF (friend vs friend)

This means that for example, if an albion player was to see a hibernian player roaming through the lands smoking some shit, you try to kill the bastard and henceforth. Not stand about waiting to be bowed at, given an e-peen boost or whatever, you just kill it.

You people cry over getting killed by other people, well thats what this game is about, jesus christ stop fucking moaning :< Same shit differant day, through and through.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
I thought that the pvp function in this game was called RvR? Realm vs Realm. You don't have feelings for these people for gods sake. Its not FvF (friend vs friend)

This means that for example, if an albion player was to see a hibernian player roaming through the lands smoking some shit, you try to kill the bastard and henceforth. Not stand about waiting to be bowed at, given an e-peen boost or whatever, you just kill it.

You people cry over getting killed by other people, well thats what this game is about, jesus christ stop fucking moaning :< Same shit differant day, through and through.

I totally agree, i dont pay my sub to play FvF or see any FvF, it pisses me of to such a degree.

We all, no matter what realm we play, need loyal, friendly and helpfull realm mates, not ppl that bow before a fight, and /rude you if you interfear in the fight. We have a command called /duel challenge to test out the char against another player, use this when you want to duel, or find a spot where nobody goes.

Rgds

Vonwar

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Go look through the hundreds of posts on this, dont just post em all again. Hopefully will give you a bit of understanding as to why some people enjoy parity play.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
thought you was going to sleep infanity!

oh and I found a perfect solution to this: Play solo in the morning when the solo action is great, in the evening when the zergs are out I'm gonna play on Limors ;)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I totally agree, i dont pay my sub to play FvF or see any FvF, it pisses me of to such a degree.

We all, no matter what realm we play, need loyal, friendly and helpfull realm mates, not ppl that bow before a fight, and /rude you if you interfear in the fight. We have a command called /duel challenge to test out the char against another player, use this when you want to duel, or find a spot where nobody goes.

Rgds

Vonwar

Sigh, not the same thing at all Vonwar :)

In duels you can't even use ML's or else the duels will stop.

Duels ain't nearly half as fun as in rvr with an stealther for one reason.. You never know what to expect.. You can be popped or you can pop someone and it's exciting.

If I do a duel which I've done my fair share of with other albs I just end up pressing a couple of buttons and being bored at the same time (Hey Elfsplat cnut xD).

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie

Only way to stop this new patch, is every grp run with someone that as got mos 5, steam roll all hunter rangers scouts for the next 2 weeks:) first week you will drive em all into towers, then stay away from towers:p secound week they get board come out you roll em more:) 3rd week they be back playing there casters.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

Not really... Its merely a "think before u act' policy from some peeps.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

Rgds

Vonwar

Narrow minded.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved

Rgds

Vonwar

Cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom