salvia divinorum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

FH is my second home
Anyone else use this? I know Tris has, because it was him that enlightened me about it. Just wanted to know if anyone has used the 40x strength?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Saliva divinicus ?

The search for God's spit ? Wow ! Sign me up, bud !

:p

:)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
This stuff is no longer legal in Sweden..

And steps have been made too make it illegal in the UK, if i understand it correctly..

Maybe there is a reason why its illegal, that stuffs screws your mind up maan :p

Anyways... I have tried salvia divinorum, but I didn’t find it that great.

So I just did it 3 times then I have never tried it again and I don’t really regret it, maybe we did it wrong who knows :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Rellik said:
And steps have been made too make it illegal in the UK.

Maybe there is a reason why its illegal, that stuffs screws your mind up maan :p

Anyways... I have tried salvia divinorum, but I didn’t find it that great.

So I just did it 3 times then I have never tried it again and I don’t really regret it, maybe we did it wrong :p

It was thrown out when attempts were made to make it illegal and the goverment have no itentions of making it illegal in the near future. I have tried the 5x strength, thought it was awesome, but am a bit apprehensive about stronger stuff :<

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
rellik, i have never seen any research about how it fucks your mind up in the long term. its effects only last a short while.

maybe for 10 mins you trip teh fuck out, but after that its done. there is no reprecussions in later life.

it also has the opposite effect a drug has. the more you take it, the less you need each time. but im pretty sure this would be classed as a good thing, not a bad thing.

where as a drug, you get a resistance to it so you keep needing more. then it leads to addiction, and all hell breaks lose :p

and back to the OP. not done 40x, i would if i could afford it. you just need a sober d00d there to keep you on track.

Marc

FH is my second home
tris- said:
rellik, i have never seen any research about how it fucks your mind up in the long term. its effects only last a short while.

maybe for 10 mins you trip teh fuck out, but after that its done. there is no reprecussions in later life.

it also has the opposite effect a drug has. the more you take it, the less you need each time. but im pretty sure this would be classed as a good thing, not a bad thing.

where as a drug, you get a resistance to it so you keep needing more. then it leads to addiction, and all hell breaks lose :p

and back to the OP. not done 40x, i would if i could afford it. you just need a sober d00d there to keep you on track.

You see, with the 5x I had some pretty amazing experiences. On one occasion I was convinced I was on the beach. I cant really explain it, when I looked around I could see the furniture and TV in my mates house, but I was on the beach. I could hear the sea and feel the sea breeze on my face. Now with the 40x Ive heard of some pretty fucked up experiences that I wouldnt want to go through :<

tris-

it depends what mood you are in, whats on your mind etc before you start. its probs best to get over any issues you have then relax for a while before you take it. get in a good frame of mind, think some happy shit and then toke it up.

btw, did you ever see the woman with the bright green eyes? both times i smoked it, i seen her watching over things. sort of like she was protecting me from anything that may go wrong. ive read other peoples stories AFTER i smoked it, and find its a common thing. very strange :)

Marc

FH is my second home
tris- said:
it depends what mood you are in, whats on your mind etc before you start. its probs best to get over any issues you have then relax for a while before you take it. get in a good frame of mind, think some happy shit and then toke it up.

btw, did you ever see the woman with the bright green eyes? both times i smoked it, i seen her watching over things. sort of like she was protecting me from anything that may go wrong. ive read other peoples stories AFTER i smoked it, and find its a common thing. very strange :)

Spooky. I never, but my friend did. He was mumbling something about a pretty woman who had a green tint about her. He couldnt remember anything about it afterwards but he was defo mumbling something about it.

tris-

i could only see the face of this woman. her eyes were bright green and her face was slender, comparable to the way an elf looks. although her face was black, it was not as black its surroundings. so i could see all details including a mouth, nose, hair etc.

on the second occasion it seemed things materialised from and back into her general area.
twas really strange. my room was pitch black. yet things materialised that were somehow more black than my room. i dont know what these things where, all i say is they were long and whispy. like a tentacle.

then i traveld through tunnels of bright white lights and fractal colours.

mad :p

Marc

FH is my second home
tris- said:
i could only see the face of this woman. her eyes were bright green and her face was slender, comparable to the way an elf looks. although her face was black, it was not as black its surroundings. so i could see all details including a mouth, nose, hair etc.

on the second occasion it seemed things materialised from and back into her general area.
twas really strange. my room was pitch black. yet things materialised that were somehow more black than my room. i dont know what these things where, all i say is they were long and whispy. like a tentacle.

then i traveld through tunnels of bright white lights and fractal colours.

mad :p

yeah that kind of what I got in the most. More visual things than anything else. Especially when I closed my eyes :D

tris-

if i closed my eyes i got shapes.

my eyes were open when i traveld through the tunnel :)

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
You see, with the 5x I had some pretty amazing experiences. On one occasion I was convinced I was on the beach. I cant really explain it, when I looked around I could see the furniture and TV in my mates house, but I was on the beach. I could hear the sea and feel the sea breeze on my face. Now with the 40x Ive heard of some pretty fucked up experiences that I wouldnt want to go through :<

Don't be experimenting with drugs mate.

just stick to your usual smack

Marc

FH is my second home
nakkiel said:
Don't be experimenting with drugs mate.

just stick to your usual smack

haha alreet mate. Where you been hiding?

tris-

i bought some of this again the other week and have used it twice so far. ive been using 1/4 a gram a time and so far it doesnt seem to be as good as last time.

heres my last report copied from another place i posted it at -

"i used it a few times with good suceess previously. latley i tryed again im not sure what to make of it.

the first time i combined it with alcohol, there was really no effect.

the 2nd time i think i was very closed to a break through.

i took a massive hit, held it for 30 secs and blew it out. i felt fine, untill i started to inhale it again. i barely managed to suck it all, and put the bong down. then i felt i was being pulled but i managed to turn the light off anyway.

then i stood at the end of the bed and just sort of fell backwards. what happend next was quite strange indeed.

to my left i could see what could be desribed as some kind of machine with heads going up and down. like the head of those sewing machines. it was more like seing the shadow, only the shadow was bright white.

to my right i could hear a high pitced voice saying "toy shop" repeatedly.

then as i hit the bed i could feel something like pins being stabbed all over my body, like round the outline of it. then from these holes stuff leaked out, i couldnt see it as i was just staring at the ceiling. i suppose if i look back if may of been signifying blood. when i came back to normal though i wiped it and it was actually sweat.

so if i piece this altogether, it seems i fell into some kind of human toy shop and some being was trying to stich me together.

i shall be trying it again tonight"

Marc

FH is my second home
tris- said:
i bought some of this again the other week and have used it twice so far. ive been using 1/4 a gram a time and so far it doesnt seem to be as good as last time.

heres my last report copied from another place i posted it at -

"i used it a few times with good suceess previously. latley i tryed again im not sure what to make of it.

the first time i combined it with alcohol, there was really no effect.

the 2nd time i think i was very closed to a break through.

i took a massive hit, held it for 30 secs and blew it out. i felt fine, untill i started to inhale it again. i barely managed to suck it all, and put the bong down. then i felt i was being pulled but i managed to turn the light off anyway.

then i stood at the end of the bed and just sort of fell backwards. what happend next was quite strange indeed.

to my left i could see what could be desribed as some kind of machine with heads going up and down. like the head of those sewing machines. it was more like seing the shadow, only the shadow was bright white.

to my right i could hear a high pitced voice saying "toy shop" repeatedly.

then as i hit the bed i could feel something like pins being stabbed all over my body, like round the outline of it. then from these holes stuff leaked out, i couldnt see it as i was just staring at the ceiling. i suppose if i look back if may of been signifying blood. when i came back to normal though i wiped it and it was actually sweat.

so if i piece this altogether, it seems i fell into some kind of human toy shop and some being was trying to stich me together.

i shall be trying it again tonight"

haha thats awesome. I love it when stuff likes that happens, rather than just imaging the ceiling is made of Jelly or visual effects when your eyes are closed.

tris-

Marc said:
haha thats awesome. I love it when stuff likes that happens, rather than just imaging the ceiling is made of Jelly or visual effects when your eyes are closed.

ye its kinda crazy tbh. im not sure exactly if it means anything personally to me or not.

im pretty sure i was being sewn up though rather than unstiched.

im kinda sad i didnt see the green woman :(. the last times i did she was stopping what i would class as scary things from staying in my vision. where was she this time i was being sewn up the bitch :(

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I know this is the OT forum but seriously... can't you keep your drug discussion to yourselves through PMs or whatever?

Does every damn kid these days do drugs or does this forum get more than its fair share of grownup wannabe drugrebels? Drugs are not "cool". Sorry, but this thread makes it look like drugs are perfectly normal and fine. I had to say something, because i hope most people disagree with that notion. If it can prevent just one forum reader from being lulled into thinking that drugs are cool, it'll be worth it even if you decide to flame me to hell.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
salvia divinorum is legal. so is smoking tobacco. why arent you whining about the tobacco smoking thread?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
fl3a said:
salvia divinorum is legal. so is smoking tobacco. why arent you whining about the tobacco smoking thread?

Apparently, it's not legal everywhere. The smoking thread is a discussion for/against a smoking ban in restaurants and pubs - not quite the same as this thread, is it?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
50/50 this one, but in the light of this being a gaming forum with young users I'm going to close this and ask you to use a PM between users if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread