Salvia divinorium...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
im sure this guy approves!
thumbsup_arniesmall.jpg

and nah i dont call bullshit.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Tried a bit of it once, didn't do anything though. Probably have to take more than I did.

Edit: Stories from friends have never really described it being like it was for that guy, but I'm no expert.

Marc

FH is my second home
This stuff rocks. Tris told me about it years ago, so me and some mates did it. Holy shit, how this stuff is legal I have no idea. The trips dont last long, but are a 1000 times more intense than LSD.

I was sat on the sofa one minute, the next I thought I was on a beach and a huge wave was comming towards us. I jumped up and shouted WATCH OUT and everyone was like, wtf you on about

That video isnt fake. Ive seen people act like that

Marc

FH is my second home
Tried a bit of it once, didn't do anything though. Probably have to take more than I did.

Edit: Stories from friends have never really described it being like it was for that guy, but I'm no expert.

You have to use a waterbong for full effect because it burns at a higher temp than other substances so to really get a hit, it needs to be cooled. You musnt have taken enough because believe me, if you had of you would have known about it.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
You have to use a waterbong for full effect because it burns at a higher temp than other substances so to really get a hit, it needs to be cooled. You musnt have taken enough because believe me, if you had of you would have known about it.

haha yeah I think my friend said about that, because they did it again when I wasn't there and said it was much better.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Hmm I've had 20x extract which didnt do that much so got 60x extract next time and man I could not even think about opening my eyes, let alone moving and screaming.
Like Marc says it is really intense for about 10mins. I thought I was standing on a floating platform in the middle of a huge like tunnel of coffee bean type things that were spinning around me, kept watching them going around and around me. Had a wierd trip in the garden as well, kind of fell into the garden table and was like stuck in a wooden prison kinda. Was just staring at a table really.
Dont know how this stuff is legal like, trip balls on it. Hope it stays legal though :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
This stuff rocks. Tris told me about it years ago, so me and some mates did it. Holy shit, how this stuff is legal I have no idea. The trips dont last long, but are a 1000 times more intense than LSD.

I was sat on the sofa one minute, the next I thought I was on a beach and a huge wave was comming towards us. I jumped up and shouted WATCH OUT and everyone was like, wtf you on about

That video isnt fake. Ive seen people act like that

I concur. I did a load of LSD in my youth, and thats always a slow build up. I bought some think it was x10 stuff, only cost £10 for a small vial.

Put it in a pipe & got one of the most almighty head fucks of all time. It was like being on the peak of 3 triple mbs trips back in the 80s. I didnt take it again, being totally dislocated from this universe was unnerving !

echome

Fledgling Freddie
With a good, sober, friend being near me sure - looks like a great experience for him.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Bahu falls silent .. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Bahu goes and buys some, bahu tells us all, we wait and...

we still wait :(

Marc

FH is my second home
With a good, sober, friend being near me sure - looks like a great experience for him.

They always say to make sure you have someone sober with you because unlike lsd, you can end up with no control and can therefore harm yourself

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'd like to take a hit of that with Marc and Laddey tbh :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Theres also some other shit thats legal in the uk, thats even stronger than salvia, but im fucked if I can remember what its called. baby something I think, but ive never tried it.

Marc

FH is my second home
i concur.
that trip seems awesome

Thats the tip of the iceberg. Thats just the giggles. When you REALLY trip, I swear, you are in a different universe. As Zede has already said, you are disconnected from reality in a way you can only explain once you have been there.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Tried it,

amazing herb

too expensive

had the wrong salvia in my garden so no go there :/..

makes me sad that it has to be that one special rare north american speciment :( else i would grow kilos of it :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
SD comes in 3 versions, Light, Medium, Strong.
Prolly ppl saying that they didn't experience anything had the 1st version :m00:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Might? It's insane mate!

And next day in Østre anlæg: Stella Polaris for chilling out the hangover!

Users who are viewing this thread