Salvaging SI "sell loot"

O

old.Belorfyn

From latest Herald Grab Bag

It's probably also that most people don't realize that most of the SI common loot is salvagable. You just had to salvage them 1 at a time before.
That note was related to new feature to salvage stuff in stacks.

Well, I sure had no idea about this! :)
Did anyone know ?

I tried it today while farming stuff near Hagall and most of the loot from moose thingys indeed was salvageable and salvaged to runed leather squares.

S

Skaven

Yeah ive salvaged one or two pieces before, not worth the effort for what they return tbh.

K

katt!

Originally posted by Skaven
Yeah ive salvaged one or two pieces before, not worth the effort for what they return tbh.

you know there is a bugged drop worth 200g+ out there.. :p

B

Bellona

Originally posted by katt!
you know there is a bugged drop worth 200g+ out there.. :p

haha... try see the obvious scam here :D

his just trying to get every little greedy player out in SI hunting, amking the place totally overcrowded so he can farm lyonesse alone!! :D

G

ghoul

a guilde got a rog bow that sold for 2p at merchants :p

O

oldnick

i believe some loot drops salvage for 1 bar of metal or 1 square of leather. These items stack. if you salvage a stack of 10 items you still get 1 bar or 1 leather. Now i think they may have fixed it in a future patch (1.62) and now in another patch some items would be set to 0.5 bars each so if you salvage a stack of 10 you get 5 bars.

its something like that. I know that at this time you have to salvage loot individually.

Nick

D

Draylor

Was already known before Mythic mentioned it again - at least by some people.

Salvage value on the standard SI common loot is set to be virtually the same as sellback value, so its really not worth the time/effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom