Salvage rates

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
I've been hunting for an up to date chart or table or something that shows salvage rates for DF equipment - anyone source me one out and gimme a link please?

Be most greatful if anyone has one as these sapph seals are boring me now - tried draughts and had a few games of backgammon with the Yarleys, but even they're fed up with em :(

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
K then, it's been two days now and no response - maybe someone can just tell me the best thing to buy with Sapph seals for the best return on salvaging? Guessing it's probably the plate helm, but could be wrong...

anyone?

*in his best Tigger voice* Hellooooooooooooooooo?

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
This is out of my maybe faulty memory, since its been a while since i farmed DF and salvaged items from down there, but iirc then the best for

Emerald
Long Dirk (21 emeralds a piece) - gives adamantium to salvage
alternatively a mace (54 emeralds a piece) gives asterite, but for a little bit less gp/seal

Saphire
a mace (24'ish saph) gives 54 asterite

Diamond
Longsword, (15 diamonds), gives 100 asterite.

I prefere to buy weapons since they weigh alot less compared to armour, so you can better fill up your inventory with weapons.
That is if you are salvaging for lots of seals.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Also works out at 14/15g per diamond seal once salvaged AND trinketed iirc (if you use longswords).

Not sure about the other seals but I worked it out once and they're not worth doing timewise IMO.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Well solo i only really have the choice of Sapph's - Merc's can't do the three day solo fights pala's can ;)

Thanks anyway fella, i'll remember it if i ever happen to inherit any :)

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
Dia is anything divided by 3 I think.

15 Dia = 100 asterites

18 Dia = 120 asterites

i.e. for those you get 20 asterites / 3 dia, not much of a difference though really:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom