/Salutes First Cohort

K

Killgorde

Thanks guys for some really great cat-and-mouse fun around Odin's and Fens keep yesterday. I would respectfully suggest that any Alb complaining that their realm is gimped spend some time with yourselves to see how a well balanced and able Albion RvR crew can compete in a reasonably equal fight.

/Respect

O

old.Wildfire

Was fun while it lasted, unfortunately odins became very quiet as everyone went to emain for the evening to join in the mass zerging :(

K

Kagato.

Went for a stroll around odins with a cleric friend and saw the First Cohort crew running by us near Bledmeer, despite being curious as to where they were off too in such a hurry we went back to AMG only to see the mass death messages of them 2 minutes later, im SO glad we didn't follow them now lol.....:D

S

Strondor_New

/salute Killgorde

Even though our last assualt on fens while defended was suicidal, it lasted surprising long (particularly since u guys repaired the 1st door when our tanks were on the 2nd hehe).

We all agreed a fun time was had by all. Glad you guys enjoyed it too.

T

Taema

/salute Killgorde

Yer had some good fun around odins yesterday with you and your CE guys.

And yes it was annoying repairing the first door with us inside :)

/respect

A

Arthwyr

feeling was mutual

/Bow Cutting Edge

Funny I was just thinking about making a Similar post after the first fight at fens and the fight at amg in Odins but hadn't gotten around to it yet. I know I speak for all envolved when I say we had a great evening. The fens siege was great fun as well though I must admit we called in the help of a 2nd group of albs for it. Oh and Killgorde, hope you didn't mind the friendly gesture I made to you just before the attack on fens ;) but I had been keeping tabs on you ppl for some time there and I couldn't help myself.

Went for a stroll around odins with a cleric friend and saw the First Cohort crew running by us near Bledmeer, despite being curious as to where they were off too in such a hurry we went back to AMG only to see the mass death messages of them 2 minutes later, im SO glad we didn't follow them now lol.....

Your bad Kagato, you missed out on about 3.5K rpoitns.If you played on mid side you would have seen a bigger deathspam before ours as we had an encounter with a mini mid zerg who we defeated with only konah not living to tell about it. Our deathspam was caused by hibs who caught us from behind while low on mana.

Regards Mi ... euh
Arthwyr

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Killgorde
. I would respectfully suggest that any Alb complaining that their realm is gimped spend some time with yourselves to see how a well balanced and able Albion RvR crew can compete in a reasonably equal fight.

/Respect
Shame the biggest of them is a FC member ^_^

K

Kagato.

Your bad Kagato, you missed out on about 3.5K rpoitns.If you played on mid side you would have seen a bigger deathspam before ours as we had an encounter with a mini mid zerg who we defeated with only konah not living to tell about it. Our deathspam was caused by hibs who caught us from behind while low on mana.

Was tempted to follow actually, but I don't like to tread on toes by following guild skirmishes, and without speed wouldn't of been able to keep up anyway.

O

old.Nol

First cohort guys owned us at HMG in albion today, a couple of times, then some in emain, running around with quicksilver taped to my arse...twice! Still, it was fun, and even more fun to get our own backs later in emain.

Ditto what killgorde said, and about sorcerer's being crap, Veeshan was owning 3 bards everytime.

/salute (even moaning k0nah)

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Nol
/salute (even moaning k0nah)

:rolleyes: if hibs cant honestly and impartially see the overpoweredness of unlimited 9sec stun on all 3 nuking classes, for free, then frankly your blind..

A

Arthwyr

Shame the biggest of them is a FC member ^_^

Glad you dont confine yourself to emain for taking cheap "shots" at people.

O

old.Nol

if hibs cant honestly and impartially see the overpoweredness of unlimited 9sec stun on all 3 nuking classes, for free, then frankly your blind..

I don't think Albion is doing too bad badly, for example Teusday's relic raid and last night at the HMG, but I guess it's because you more skilled then us and have better tactics too.

O

old.Wildfire

I don't think he was claiming that albs are better players, in fact most albs really aren't much use at all. However the stun thing really does seem excessive IMO, maybe if it was on a longer timer (say 3-3.5 secs) it would be more balanced... at the moment if I were to go 1v1 against any hib caster I would be guarunteed to lose as long as they use QC with their stun... its just not possible to beat :(

p.s. im not actually treniel im just playing his account at the moment.

D

Danya

I could take you anytime wiffle without qc stun, if my eld had the levels... nearsight > wizards. :D

O

old.Wildfire

dont get me started on nearsight...

actually, now that I think about it, maybe the balance would be helped _slightly_ by giving wizards an insta-cast RA (a shout, then) that did no damage, but interrupted any cast that was in progress, even if it's being quick-casted, and the next spell to be cast by the wizard would automatically be QC'd... maybe it wouldnt even need to be an RA, just a 45+ spell...

Seismic Jolt - 45th Level (earth spec)
cast time = 0s
re-cast time = 300s

5 min timer or something.
Thoughts, anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread