/Salute to Sirius

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i had a busy evening yesterday with coming home from work at 5 cet and starting with ml 1 presteps where after a while i got some guildies from fom to help out and a friend from Prophets , thx alot to you guy's first of all.

we were 3 people needing presteps , 42 zerk , 40 healer , 41 shammy bb , well after that was done we 3 left for ml2 presteps thinking can't be that hard , so we started with 2.5 since nolby were at 2.8 , and did it after like 8 tries sigh....hate that step...

anyway my zerk did it easy , my friends healer did it easy but oh my GOD my 41 full aug bot with cloth, studded , chain parts on him failed miserably ;)

so i wen't back with a REAL ml8 shammy for buffs ;) so i could do , it anyway , a grp of sirius + SH i think it was , were there and were doing it and asked if i needed help , OFC i ansered yes , so they had a healer there who healed while i was fighting so i could get step so once more /SALUTE
and thx for showing that there still is people who have some kindness left in this old game.

/Berget - Broderberg

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
There is more friendliness in this game then you can imagine. Just take a good look around :) And when ppl act friendly they will get it back.

Salute to Sirius

Juststab

Fledgling Freddie
Np m8, plesure to help u.. hope to see u today for the ml3 steps also :)

Needto

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
I love these guy's in Sirius !

made ml3 , 4 , 6 , 8 presteps whith them today and i'm only 43! and 41 bb!

/salute
/hug
/kiss

great bunch of people! we need more of em !!!

Juststab

Fledgling Freddie
yeah was super.. bunch of not level 50 chars, and no tanks, and we still made it P

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
yep Sirius are quite nice ppl got 1 of the ml4 prestep with em cause it was a group step and we were too many so we joined em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom