Salute to Ninjitsu in BG3

O

old.Merino

Salute to a tough guy. Even though we ganked you several times last night you kept coming back to try to take one of us out and even succeeded when you brought along your Sorcerer friend Zerchok.
Not many Albs have this stamina to try and try again. Well done, you earned respect.
Hope to see you in Caledonia again.

Arcoiris, lvl 34 Ranger

N

nesquik

Originally posted by old.Merino
Salute to a tough guy. Even though we ganked you several times last night you kept coming back to try to take one of us out and even succeeded when you brought along your Sorcerer friend Zerchok.
Not many Albs have this stamina to try and try again. Well done, you earned respect.

Arcoiris, lvl 34 Ranger

:clap:

A

Addlcove

Arcoiris, lvl 34 Ranger

he gets a thread and I dont :(

I keep comming back too when I die

O

old.Merino

Originally posted by Addlcove
he gets a thread and I dont :(

I keep comming back too when I die

The difference is: he died 5 times that night and killed one, you use to kill five and die once. So you'll have to agree with me he needs to be motivated just a tad more, hence the own thread.
For that matter btw, Kryka and Zaode would deserve their own thread too :)

Arcoiris lvl 34 ranger. I live in BG3 atm.

A

Addlcove

Re: Re: Salute to Ninjitsu in BG3

The difference is: he died 5 times that night and killed one, you use to kill five and die once. So you'll have to agree with me he needs to be motivated just a tad more, hence the own thread.
For that matter btw, Kryka and Zaode would deserve their own thread too :)

Arcoiris lvl 34 ranger. I live in BG3 atm.

I noticed :p

trying to help you against mids adn you kill me pfft! it´s luri steak for the rest of the evening!

O

old.Merino

Originally posted by Addlcove
trying to help you against mids adn you kill me pfft! it´s luri steak for the rest of the evening!

Nah, no Luri steak, killing you was sort of an accident. I well noticed you hugged me while we were in heated debate with the mids. Couldn't return the favour as yer stealth is way too high and I couldn't click you.
Hitting the /assist button I suddenly had you on my attack screen and the guy I assisted was hurt, so I quickly drew the conclusion you were trying to drop a Hib among all the Mids. What should I do? So I decided to "interrupt" you :)
Btw several of our group had the same impression so you went down pretty quickly. Let's put this in the chapter of "friendly fire incidents" and forget about it :)
Pls note I wept bitter tears at your remains....

Btw Hilfhib thinks you love her, so many kisses and hugs :)

See you out there. Must have been hell of a night for you, with so many robed Mids and Hibs.

Arcoiris lvl 34 ranger in BG3

A

Addlcove

Re: Re: Salute to Ninjitsu in BG3

See you out there. Must have been hell of a night for you, with so many robed Mids and Hibs.

Arcoiris lvl 34 ranger in BG3

well if they´d start running around in single file ;)

only thing I got was a yellow celt BM and a blue foirby hero....

W

windwalka

bg3 here i come

i will be making an appearance in bg3 soon guys :p but i dont have a lvl 50 yet so i am making slow progress

Users who are viewing this thread