salute mythic/GoA

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i really love your handle with the server lagg and mob coding...maybe lower respawn time on the taurs on way to DV and the mob buggd coding they have with not letting go 15% of the time and most mobs run of after hitting u 1 time...its impossible to go to DV solo....if u manage then u are very lucky...fixt the taurs pet coding...they aggro from 2.5-3k range and the lagg makes it even worse...not to say the item restoration...last time u wrote about it u said that every GoA staff is working on it...then how can it take 3-4 month then to...Makes me wounder if there is only 4-5 ppl working in that office...i´m going to GW now until everyting is fixt...atleast on GW the servers dosent lagg...the mob coding isent screwd up.. etc etc...many good things in that game that Daoc should take after!!!!! hope u get your thumb out of your tea cup and start on getting things happening!!!

Put the 1.81 translate on hold until u have completed the Char database restoration instead of focusing the most part on that spot....dont we your customers have the right to get all items back for the chars we pay for every month!!!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
your not ment to go dv solo :p the tuars are there for a reason,

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Olgaline said:
your not ment to go dv solo :p the tuars are there for a reason,

then how is it that all the outher dungeons are easy to go to solo...way to easy

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i think the whole point of deep volcanus is this

its a dungeon with no yellow or orange con mobs the entrance mobs are red con. in the ye old mythic hand book for daoc it said that red con mobs are certain death.

So instead of turning dv into POWELEVEL m8's central they made it so that only a proper group could make it there in one peice. I personally think thats fair.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i don´t PL in there i farm...and when 2x high shield/mob pallys fully bufft can´t manage to get inside when they can tank most bosses beats me

Zede

Part of the furniture
I got into Sidi as a solo unbuffed Theurg !!

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well ive managed to run there with a shaman the only problem i ever had was the bridge going across with the elite taurs ?

so basically your saying that 2 lvl 50 fully toaed shield palladins + cleric bb are getting killed. Sounds to me matey as if your not stopping to deal with agro and taurs follow you for ages so when you do stop for agro your getting run over.

anyways dont bother going to dv just go to the erinys charm spot the mobs are the same chance of dropping the scrolls and are a high con so chances are you get 3o3's :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
let me get this right, your moaning cause the game has a challenge to it?

or am i reading that wrong? So you want Typhons reach easier so you can farm scrolls and make more money? correct me if i'm wrong

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
God forbid there was anything in the game a monkey smashing a keyboard couldnt handle!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I sometimes want to go and farm the dragon for respecstones a bit, but fooking GoA coding made him aggro me FFS. How lame is that?

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I can get to DV fine solo with my minstrel. Speed 5 gets me past all taurs. SoS in case I fuck up and get hit.

Ofcourse, when I get there I can do fuck all, so I gateway back to the haven. :p

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
i think the whole point of deep volcanus is this

its a dungeon with no yellow or orange con mobs the entrance mobs are red con. in the ye old mythic hand book for daoc it said that red con mobs are certain death.

So instead of turning dv into POWELEVEL m8's central they made it so that only a proper group could make it there in one peice. I personally think thats fair.

wrong!

there are yellow con salamanders in DV!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
i don´t PL in there i farm...and when 2x high shield/mob pallys fully bufft can´t manage to get inside when they can tank most bosses beats me

my mincer can get in ok solo

:)

:m00:

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
afaik mythic code is differant to goa code?

mythic makes the game, so they do the coding part.
goa is just the server handler for european players. same code, cept for some goa items and events they have made themselves

goa could probably change teh toa code but i think thats against the contract with mythic. but i assume they are allowed to add certain stuff such as player crafted pots and event mobs/zergs.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i can get there ok with my mincer and pally

pally Endurance sprint ftw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom