/salute midgards "Elite" RvR guilds

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Thougth these guys heard enough shit last days and could use a little "cheer".
Im not a "elite" player i do my usual runs in emain, hw and rarely odins. I still recognize BO, Maelstrom, Everlast, BaF, now dont start argueing inbetween yourself wich guild i should have wrote first ;) as really good for our realm.

Why?? Cause they kill the bad guys .. and the bad guys is albs and hibs (especially albs).

I gladly when im in emain report of enemy movements to these guys so our enemies can be slain. Any stragglers I will pick off my self :p

Well keep up the good work, I my self will try and damper alb/hib spirit with killling as much of em as possible..

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Meaning of post is to boost morale in all of midgard starting with these guilds since they have got a lot of shit thrown at em recently.. imo we are all in the same boat..

Midgard shall rise again and will set both albies and hibbies :flame:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If they can get DF for Mid more often I will sacrifice 25% of all mobs I kill to their pagan gods :)

rynnor

Rockhound
/Cheer for the RvR guilds! Somebody has to be an example to me of how to win in RvR!!

And anyone who kills Fadeh's groups are my own personal heroes!!!

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Hargh said:
BaF are a bunch of fairies

:D

If you EVER call Func a fairy again im gonna have to do something really bad to you! :twak: :twak:

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Cami said:
If you EVER call Func a fairy again im gonna have to something really bad to you! :twak: :twak:

func is a fairy, now bring it on woman ! :p
(btw u missed 'do' in your threat ;x)

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:
func is a fairy, now bring it on woman ! :p
(btw u missed 'do' in your threat ;x)

I feel so ashamed now :(

editing right away!

Bolo

Fledgling Freddie
Section said:
What was the meaning of this post ?
What, you cannot read? You need help with comprehension? You jealous because house of schlep was not mentioned? Or did you just respond out of pure dumfounded boredom?

Let me help: Fara was giving all the elite RvR guilds kudos for being elite RvR guilds.

Does that help? Huh? Does it?

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
Thougth these guys heard enough shit last days and could use a little "cheer".
Im not a "elite" player i do my usual runs in emain, hw and rarely odins. I still recognize BO, Maelstrom, Everlast, BaF, now dont start argueing inbetween yourself wich guild i should have wrote first ;) as really good for our realm.

Why?? Cause they kill the bad guys .. and the bad guys is albs and hibs (especially albs).

I gladly when im in emain report of enemy movements to these guys so our enemies can be slain. Any stragglers I will pick off my self :p

Well keep up the good work, I my self will try and damper alb/hib spirit with killling as much of em as possible..

Thanks m8

Section

Fledgling Freddie
Bolo said:
What, you cannot read? You need help with comprehension? You jealous because house of schlep was not mentioned? Or did you just respond out of pure dumfounded boredom?

Let me help: Fara was giving all the elite RvR guilds kudos for being elite RvR guilds.

Does that help? Huh? Does it?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Rise warriors of midgard crush the treehuggers and the um.. stealthzergers.

Schenton

Fledgling Freddie
Well there is one fault whit the first post in this thread imo. BaF is realy not an RvR guild. Yes I know we have one or two monkey groups runing around in RvR, monkey group 1 is starting to come up to ok RR and mg 2 just started so they will learn in time.

BaF is an allround guild with crafters, PvErs, RvRers and idlers. We play the way we think is fun. We have guild events that all in the guild usualy show up to even the idlers. There is only one thing that all in the guild chare, we all understand the swedish language (more or less). Understanding the English language is not needed as you can see by my post :cheers:

ps. Func is not a fairy he is a monkey that goes: oohh aaahhh ooohh around the trees in emain :flame:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>What, you cannot read? You need help with comprehension? You jealous because house of schlep was not mentioned? Or did you just respond out of pure dumfounded boredom?

>Let me help: Fara was giving all the elite RvR guilds kudos for being elite RvR guilds.

>Does that help? Huh? Does it?

Such aggressions...feel better now? ;)

Of course BaF is fairies, they let Trollum into their ranks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom