/Salute INFIL

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Twice last night i was in a fight with 2 hibs, once with my SB and BB and other time with my Skald, both time an honourable Albion infil , next time will get your name.

Joined in and killed the hib not the quick kill me.

Firm salute MR infiltrator

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
lmfao, i battered you to 10% hp unbuffed, next time i`ll batter you to the floor, AND ninananananiana or whatever gave me a /wave befoer you tried to beat me , tbh i was laughing, bcos my qbar was fecked and i was rearragning whislt spamming black widow which i thought was hamstring, as promised, next time you will be humililated.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
lol

what a whiner reply... - I almost got you, I was unbuffed, my qbar was fucked etc. The fact that you seem to have some trouble as to what styles do what I think your promise to humiliate someone is a bit large... <sigh>

QQ

Xen.

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Crash you are a pussy I had REZ sick and beat you :touch:

thanx for RPS go away train SC and buff up and I will still batter you

Lorric

One of Freddy's beloved
still a wanker eh foxxeh pity ebay doesnt sell any ability with these accounts:(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
have ns's all got fecked up quickbars? :p

seems the case with these replies :p

hellfish

Fledgling Freddie
If you were the skald that fought 2 hibbies on ck island, I thought I'd even the score abit. The best part though was that the end result was two dead hibs, one dead mid and one alive and kicking inf :clap:

/Ninananinanna

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorric said:
still a wanker eh foxxeh pity ebay doesnt sell any ability with these accounts:(

pity there are brainless retards like you around still aswell ... what can you do eh ?

and i dont need to promise i can gurantee.. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
Svendoc said:
Crash you are a pussy I had REZ sick and beat you :touch:

thanx for RPS go away train SC and buff up and I will still batter you

buffs + Rs > unbuffed , i know this aswell as you do - get some skill u numpty.

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
I hear strong alb QQ..
Tokx ze uber hunter and Tokz the savage > you. And you know it :kissit:

Soloed 2 albs in plate yesterday.. And the 3rd one ran at 10% hp.. but then i was ooe. Nerf savages. :p

And btw.. Jansun: Time to either go solo or further than mb/ck now imo, instead of only adding or going with 2-3 scouts ;)
Atleast i was solo 90% and all over the place with my hunter :worthy:

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
This Thread was started with the intension of thanking Mr Infil trator for his honourable play, not for some numpty to take over and show to everyone what an immature little scrote he was.

You lost I won leave it bitch or prove yourself on the playing field.

AND AGAIN /Firm Salute to MR Infiltrator :worthy:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
and everyone ignored my comment about ns's having screwed up quickbars when they loose, how rude :p

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormorof

:cheers: I am not ignoring you :cheers:

Think NS hibs are bad advert for the Green Isle, ones that post least ways :D

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
Svendoc said:
This Thread was started with the intension of thanking Mr Infil trator for his honourable play, not for some numpty to take over and show to everyone what an immature little scrote he was.

You lost I won leave it bitch or prove yourself on the playing field.

AND AGAIN /Firm Salute to MR Infiltrator :worthy:

but like 95% of your posts , was absolute ballshit.

/close imo

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
at least even you admit 5% are not Bullshit, if only others could say the same to you

Crash = 100% pure Bullshit :puke:

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Hellfish I was the kobold Skald who fought the 2 hibbies on CK island too :D

managed to catch them but was out of End, mezzd bard and went for champ and you instead of trying to help them gank me and run off actually went for hibs.

/salute

There was another occassion when an Albion infil helped me that night when i was with my SB MPK side of MB, also another infil (or same one held back fighting me until I had killed Crashjte <TWAT NS> and the ganked me :D cheers for holding back for a few secs :cheers:

All in all that was a great night and I wish all infils I meet show the same character whether against Me or side by side against the filthy NS's

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Hihi I saw that fight Tokz, and was stood only a few metres from you... At first laughing at how foolish that crazy kobold was running up to those guys, and then laughing at how bad those albs really were.. I could have helped them I guess but just wanted to see if you could take em all down :) Did jump you later as you just finished killing another inf, but I needed to know how buffed you were... I don't usually leech like that though... See ya around with Xanthara, my infette.. It shouild be a solo fight if I'm managing to avoid the alb stealth zerg...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
im lvl'ing hunter for bg atm so will hopefully be joining your whining soon :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom