Salute Hib name Nimearial

S

svendoc

Thank you Nimearial i enjoyed our fight even if you did batter me, i was out of end after running from the alb zerg how like to hunt in no less than 2fgs.

I look forward to meeting up again hopefully this time with a different outcome

Unlike the alb idiots we do not need to get involved in a ridiculously out numbered and one sided battle, i attacked a necro which is foolish enough then a mincer and an infil joined in so i sat down not interested in that.

Keep up the good work Hibs and lets get some more of you in there

/SALUTE

Minietta Kobold Skald

L

lyne

Was a lot of fun, I've had quite a few really nice duels recently in Thidranki, and yours was a fun! Although I've fallen foul to the necro population about 5 times today.. If anyone can tell me how an unbuffed Valewalker can kill a necro I'll pay them all the money I have.. er.. which seems to be about 78 silver!

I ran with the hib groups tonight, so sorry if anyone got rather unjustly mobbed. It's been so long since I had a group I thought I'd enjoy it while it lasted! Too many RP's to be had though so back to scouting for duels or single albs/mids for me :)

I've still enough realm point leyway to last for the next day or so maybe we'll meet for a rematch!

/wave

Nim.

T

thegreatest

Skalds can kill necro's (not saying its easy, but if you're both unbuffed its possible :))

And a skald losing a 1vs1 fight..?? Hmm, what about insta-mezzing and running away when you think that you cant win anyway? :p

Thats what (almost) all skalds did when I was fighting them with my infiltrator in thid, I got them down to 10% then got insta-mezzed and they ran away :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread