Salute Elrone :)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for not adding when I was killing the 2 mid stealthers, and thanks for the awesome duel after that :D Thanks for letting me heal before we duel'd.

/respect and /salute

Keziah :)

:fluffle:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Our fight got ruined by some SBs. :(
At least you got a couple of them. =)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
was the funnest fight i have ever had i must say :), the first one was down to the wire, 3-4 mins? using lots of abilities and stuff, atleast on my part :)

second 1 well, think my next RA will be purge 2 :cheers: cya out there bud

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
hey Zoia :)

Yeah, sorry if the bomb hit you as well! Nice of you to back off and let me kill 3 of the stealthers before nefastus finished me off :) I am currently standing around the bridge with Hand of God on, /laugh spamming warcocks and SM's trying to zerg me - oh and the PAIN grp as well. Just beckon me to somewhere if you want a duel :cheers:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
was the funnest fight i have ever had i must say :), the first one was down to the wire, 3-4 mins? using lots of abilities and stuff, atleast on my part :)

second 1 well, think my next RA will be purge 2 :cheers: cya out there bud

Well I didn't use any toys in the first fight, tho I prolly should've used snakecharmers : ) But I was using block reactionary chain, which I usually never am able to cause ppl strafe to hell and back : ) second... I almost felt bad mate, levi abusing like that

Just /beckon me if you want another fight, Ill try not to slam / levi and that boring crap :fluffle:

PS: Nerf ragnarok
PPS: Nerf you resisting 3 of my levi procs in the first fight : P

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Well I didn't use any toys in the first fight, tho I prolly should've used snakecharmers : ) But I was using block reactionary chain, which I usually never am able to cause ppl strafe to hell and back : ) second... I almost felt bad mate, levi abusing like that

Just /beckon me if you want another fight, Ill try not to slam / levi and that boring crap :fluffle:

PS: Nerf ragnarok
PPS: Nerf you resisting 3 of my levi procs in the first fight : P

aye hehe, gotta admit everything went my favour the first fight, but lack of temp and a few unleveled artis let me down i think:) let alone my only RA being IP2><

atleast i know u can beat me easy if u wanted, but wouldn't mind another toe to toe thriller like the first:)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
aye hehe, gotta admit everything went my favour the first fight, but lack of temp and a few unleveled artis let me down i think:) let alone my only RA being IP2><

atleast i know u can beat me easy if u wanted, but wouldn't mind another toe to toe thriller like the first:)

Anytime mate : ) It was truly a fun fight!

PS: Tell that FGM to stop TRYING to kill me when I'm abusing my cleric's Hand of God and DI :p Its hilarious really, seeing 4 casters and 2 zerkers trying to hammer me down :clap:

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmi said:
Anytime mate : ) It was truly a fun fight!

PS: Tell that FGM to stop TRYING to kill me when I'm abusing my cleric's Hand of God and DI :p Its hilarious really, seeing 4 casters and 2 zerkers trying to hammer me down :clap:

U needed a stunbot to rape me guud? =(

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
U needed a stunbot to rape me guud? =(

you mean in emain when I was duo with that mincer? aye tbh X(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom