/Salute albs defending Glenlock on Sunday

N

nobrot

I thaught for a moment if we could have regrouped before you zerged back down from the lord we may just have reclaimed our keep....

but we didnt... well defended, even if half of Albion was there :)

And thanks to the brave mids that came to try and evict the ewul invaders.. very good effort, even if the attack did lose co-ordination at the end... next time it wont.. and we will send them stinky Albs back to where they belong...

S

SilverHood

pathetic behavior afterwards though

Was about 2 fg's of mids, just waiting for them to charge.

People getting bored and logging.

Then we get guard spawn, and huh, the albs come out from under the rock they were hiding.

Turned a rather pleasant keep take into something less fun.

Would have died for a fair fight (3:1) ... but guess albs need every advantage they can get :rolleyes:

Good to see the guards got lots of RPS tonight

T

Turamber

Originally posted by SilverHood

Would have died for a fair fight (3:1) ... but guess albs need every advantage they can get :rolleyes:

Good to see the guards got lots of RPS tonight

Then bring more trolls next time. Can't blame the defenders for, err, defending :eek:

S

SilverHood

they we'rent defending... they we're attacking :p

Still, got my revenge an hour later, ganking them cabbies with my 5 guildies. :D

M

-mk-

well, how would YOU end a siege? just wave to the attackers, set the keep to lvl 10 and log out at the lords room?
the guard spawn was just a happy coincidence :)

but it was a very good raid and siege after all, best one in the whole 13 months i play DAoC now :D

PS male trolls are just so cuute when they stand at the bottom of the hill waving to you ;)

N

nobrot

We basically lost momentum, after breaking through the keep gates, we needed to quickly rez our dead, rebuff and then assault the lords room... but instead half ran right to the lord room and half regrouped.. it was our mistake.. and as long as those that took part learn from it, then it was worthwhile..

Personaly I think it was fun, and I think we did well...

til next time :)

T

the_smurflord

Unity did their job well. Their purpose was not really to take those keeps (though that was a bonus), but to keep you guys busy while the rest of us attacked Benowyc. I have to say, they did a great job.

I also have to take my hats off to the mid defenders at Benowyc this weekend, a fine job they did and a very good fight was had. I shudder to think how much we made you spend on door repairs. :p

T

The Fifth Man

Originally posted by SilverHood
Turned a rather pleasant keep take into something less fun.

Translation from trollish : "We lost. Whine"

Visit, while it was great that Albion fielded two keep-taking armies at once, in actual fact the very clear purpose of the raid in Midgard was to take Glenlock. It belonged to the Savage Conclave, and they and their alliance foolishly declared war on Unity. Most Unity members didn't have a clue that there was any attempt on Beno until Glenlock had already fallen.

Great night. When the Mids broke the doors down, the guards said there were 84 Mids around. To stop them and then throw them back was a huge achievement. Good fun all round.

P

Pixie.Pebr

/em jots down another name as possible candidate for The Fifth Man :D

Ruthless interogation involving comfy chairs and lurikeens reciting poetry will follow shortly.

O

old.Dorac

Most exicing fight I've had, ever.

We were certainly not 84 defenders, probably half that number, so I think we did quite well. Standing in the lords room, smacking everything that popped up the stairs. What a rush.

That final guard pop was a bless. :D

Good fight, you smelly trolls! Let's do it again tonight!

D

darzil

I enjoyed it too. Three hours of RvR and I was only mezzed once! The only let down was when I accidentally fell off the battlements whilst looking for some friends to rezz. I ended up in a wall ! People could see bits of me sticking out, but couldn't see enough to rezz me.

Still, it was mostly over by that time anyway !

Darzil
Season 30 Paladin
No longer stuck in a wall

P

pudzy

Shame we didnt have our PBAoE sms at the lord, their still dinging :).

Cabalist dot = annoying :p

W

<Wels>

Today (monday), Gandalf never came on the 5th day, nice work mids, nice of you to keep coming back :)
Wherever I tried to find a calm spot to rest I couldn't gtae everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread