Salut

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Salut mon amis!

I'm sat here in the village of Briquebec, Normandy in my girlfriend's flat. She's just gone off to work for a couple of hours and set up the laptop for me as although I speak "ok" French well the TV is shite and there's one bar here which shuts at 8pm....doh.

Apart from saying "ello" I just wanted to say WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THE UK GET ITS ACT TOGETHER and join the Euro ffs :)

Its a pain in the arse having to convert prices all the time, things seem pretty buoyant here. Talked to a few locals and no one seems to give a shit about losing the Franc, and you know how nationalist the French can be.

Anyway, my gf is 21 soon (yes yes I am sligggghhhtly older ;)) and we have just stocked up on trappist beers, wine and "recreational cigarettes" ;).
Big party at the end of the week, I'll raise a glass for you monkeys.

French girls are fucking conventional as fuck. My piercings are causing a stir here, the most I've seen is an occasional nose piercing and one guy had his eyebrow done. Their pidgeon english is amusing, I keep getting asked "excusez-moi, can I play with your ring?". They mean my nose ring and wonder why I piss myself laughing...

The lads all bomb round in 2CV's thinking they are boy racers (they all look like extras in L'Haine, baseball caps and pink jogging suits). Overall though the worst driver is my gf ffs! She was doing 120kph in a 70 earlier...eek.

Anyway I'm ranting...just saying howdy and hope all you twats are ok :)

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
I hope you're bringing back some beer for us all.

Have a good party at the weekend :D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
*stabs Xtro for having a nice time*

Heya!

Yes I cant wait until the Uk converts to the Euro. It makes sense for all aspects.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
oi Mr X you lovely man you, drink some trappist for me too hehe :D have a great time mate, though from your post I doubt you'll have much choice heehee :D

myself and the lady are off to a chateau near the dutch/german/belgian border end of the week for a much needed getaway so I'm not all that jealous heh ;) have fun!

mank!

Part of the furniture
What the hell are you doing in France (ok, stupid question) and have you a cupboard I could fit in?

Will

/bin/su
I am jealous though. I want french girls to ask to play with my ring.

And we all know what I'm talking about.;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bon soir, mon ami!!!!!

Have a nice time old chap... Paris tomorrow myself but that's still a long way off no doubt, and I still have to get back to blighty ready for work Thursday so partying the week away is out for me :(

Have a great time :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Fuck off you pierced twat. Don't post here saying your in another country surrounded by fine wine and beers (with a 21 year old). Especially when I'm stuck in the arse hole of Britain which is currently heated to a scary -1C.

p.s. I like your ring.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Tut tut she's still 20 leggy! ;)

hehe ta for the replies :) Its freezin here too actually but then I'll be warm enough soon muhahahhaha :p sorry mate, just actually really happy and its about fucking time!

Strange how I don't mind the subtle background noise of the neighbours 'cos they are speaking French and I like the sound of it. Hell, even the scrubbers in Cherbourg today sounded sexy!

"Bonjour Monsieur, Big Issue?"

*sppplluuuurrururuge pants*

:)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Xtro said:
"Bonjour Monsieur, Big Issue?"

*sppplluuuurrururuge pants*

ROFL :D must spend some time in France this year. perhaps the GF will be up for some slumming about the Nice winebars come summer ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
BAH, I've just come back from Spain, where it was basically SHIT.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Xtro said:
the TV is shite

If you haven't been keeping up with the local news then I'll tell you that headscarfs are really fashionable right now and I recommend you wear one outside as often as you can.

leggy

Probably Scottish
xane said:
If you haven't been keeping up with the local news then I'll tell you that headscarfs are really fashionable right now and I recommend you wear one outside as often as you can.

class :D. Actually I am really jealous. Although saying that I should be off to Prague, Amsterdam and Oz soon.

Is this the tank girl look alike you're with or someone else Xtro?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Lucky bast :eek:

Have one for meh though :)

(a b33r, not a lady-pr0kling)

(but do that too)

(from meh)

(me -> :twak: <- me)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Nice to see your having an excellent time Xtro :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
mank said:
What the hell are you doing in France (ok, stupid question) and have you a cupboard I could fit in?
Read: 2CV

Sar

Part of the furniture
Small VW-ish like car, popular on mainland Europe.

:p

cocorico.gif

Will

/bin/su
Imagine a Saxo, but built in the 50s by someone who had had a Beetle described to him, but never actually seen one. And the person describing had got confused with a key-operated sardine can halfway through the description.

Sar

Part of the furniture
I edited my post to put it in, after Will had posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom