Film Salt

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If it's even at some form of tomb raider level, it'll be fine :p

It's an Angie Jongie movie, that's enough.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
It has delusions of Bourne but other than having Angelina Jolie in it is very mediocre. If It was a pilot for a TV series it would be ok. As a summer blockbuster wannabe its waaaaay not good enough.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Not to mention the most predictable, ridiculous and contrived plot / action sequences.

I mean, for fuck sake:

I TASERED A GUY DRIVING A CAR, LETS TURN UP THE VOLTAGE TO MAKE HIM STOMP ON THE ACCELERATOR MORE LOL K ZZZZING!

I just laughed at the douchebag agents who were completely useless:

OH NOES, RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC BLOCKING OUR ESCALADE AND SURPRISE SHE GOT ON A BIKE. Whatever happened to helicopters?

and:

Did it not occur to them that if she could evade CIA and FBI agents that she would be able to overpower a handful of NYC cops? Not to worry, she had a taser controlled policeman to drive the car for her kkkk!

and:

Her CIA partner was predictably a Russian agent - NEVER SAW THAT ONE COMING.

I could go on....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well wasn't that bad, bourne thingy going on, nothing like what i expected though.

Probably planned as a series of movies, but might not make it. Could've used some more interesting plot thingies, but a popcorn muncher none the less.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It was entertaining. Bit of a "wait for Salt 2" ending but I thought overall it was a fun film to watch. Won't watch it again though...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Popcorn movie.

At least it gives you something to kill a couple of hours :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Tom Cruise was originally cast/wanted for this.

Goes to show how retarded this is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom